August 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Blush - L.A. Colors - Mineral Blush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing for the price. I am approx NC45/50 in MAC and I purchased the shades Autumn and Spiced Rum...both are gorgeous on deeper complexions. The color pay off is great...and the wear-ability is fairly long. I like to wear my make ALL day with zero touchups (keep in mind I do not wear a primer)...if I wore this to work, I may need to add a little more after 8 hours if I plan to do something later in the evening...but for $2.99 from ikatehouse.com...still worth it. I plan to buy many more of the other shades. Amazing find, I love blush and change the colors I use daily. I also only spend money on MAC blushes, they are the best quality with a very reasonable price point...so finding lower priced brands that i really enjoy that come in a variety of shades is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by aleshoane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Look, there's just two types of people out there - people who can justify paying more than $3.50 for what essentially is a box of colored powder, and those who don't. You can guess what camp I'm in. I've never been tempted by NARS (glitter ahoy) or even drug-store equivalents save for Wet n' Wild. These are perfect for people who want to try a radically different color and see if it suits them, and if it doesn't, you've only lost chump change.

Personally, I find these blushes to be pigmented and does the job. They last all day on my super mega oily skin and at the end of the day that's what counts. The packaging is extremely handy - there's a cute mirror at the bottom and a nice portable brush if you can't be bothered packing your own. Don't drop it though - powder can be rather soft and prone to crumbling. I did travel with it though and it was scarily convenient with a compact mirror.

Would I buy this again? Hell yeah. That is, if I'm not seduced by La Femme blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I recently found some great swatches online for several of the LA Colors mineral blushes and I was intrigued. I was placing an order online for other products and decided to check one of these out. I got the shade Tenderling, which could be described as a NARS Orgasm 'dupe'. It's a pinky-peach shade with gold shimmer. The formulation is actually very good for such an inexpensive product. There is virtually no fall-out and it blends very nicely onto the skin. The pigmentation is not too much, not too little; just right. Sometimes I don't like it when blushes are too pigmented anyway.

Staying power is average, especially for me with combo/oily skin. I like this product enough to check out more shades.

Packaging is a bit bulky but petite enough to not take up too much in my collection. Overall, I'm impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by imsoboredof

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I could give this a 3.5, I would. I have this blush in the color Chai, which is an orange-y muted brown. It's a lovely color, especially in the summer. The blush is really blendable, so blendable in fact that sometimes I blend the majority of the color away. At least it doesn't give me those hard edges and it's great for days when I want a softer cheek. When I'm a bit tanner it takes more product for it to show up as much as I want it too, so I wouldn't recommend this for darker skin tones. The formula isn't powdery at all, which is nice, and it doesn't look chalky on the skin either. On me, it doesn't hold up. By the end of the day, the color has faded (after taking forever to build it up in the morning, too). The packaging is clunky and takes up space in my blush drawer, although it comes with a pretty good mirror (underneath the blush pan) and a cheap brush (which I have since thrown away). I wouldn't repurchase, and although some of the other shades look interesting, it's just too much hassle (I had to buy it online) considering the cons of this blush. However, the pros are enough to have me keep using it until it's done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 More reviews by mirageangelhope

I got the shade dewy for around 350 from beauty joint.This is a glorified highlighter with no color just shimmer.This product just isn't for me i need color not just shine esp since it wasn't long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

High quality for an inexpensive blush. I collect blushes from highend to ds and I'm very impressed w/ L.A. Colors Mineral Blushes. I ordered a few online and they are all pigmented, soft and blendable. I'm wearing a color called Blushing today. Oh my, it's so pretty! Blushing is a warm pink with a hint of peach and gives off such a flattering shimmery glow (not too shimmery like the HC blushes). I got these mineral blushes @ Cherry Culture for $4.80 each.