December 22, 2014 | 1787 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Kylalala

This is the best thing ever , the smell is the main reason why i love it so much , the smell is amazing it smells like maple syrup and pancakes , its legit so good that i once licked it ( it tastes like salted maple syrup btw if anyone was wondering) .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by oliviah4ll

Absolutely love this scrub!

I'm a long-time lover of all Soap & Glory products and this scrub was no exception! It smells amazing; it has such a lovely scent of vanilla that reminds me of a cookie or milkshake. It's nice and sweet, but not so sweet that it's sickly. The smell lingers in the shower and on your skin. Delicious!

It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth and it's just wonderful to use a couple of times a week in the shower. It is quite expensive at 8 for the 300ml tub, but the tub is massive and it does last for quite a long time.

I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to anyone that is a fan of quite sweet fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This body scrub is just beautiful. It smells amazing. Literally incredible! I don't usually like super sweet scents but this scrub just smells perfect. The scrub itself is so exfoliating and moisturising. My skin is left feeling super soft, clean and moisturised after using the scrub. What I also like about it is that it doesn't just fall off the skin as soon as it's applied, it will stay on and even when you move into another section of your body you can go back and scrub again if needed. I would definitely purchase this again as it's an all rounded great body scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by arielfowkes

Beautiful Scrub! Leaves very pale skin a bit red for a while but if applied gently, works like a charm! I do wish that the scent lasted better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This smells so delicious I want to eat it from the jar! It is really effective at exfoliating, leaving my skin smooth and rejuvenated, but I find it can leave an oily residue. I really dislike the container, as it always seems to gather a pool of water on top of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by michelina28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Not only is it an excellent scrub (unlike so many drugstore body washes), it smells divine! It literally smells exactly like maple syrup and pancakes. This was my first soap and glory product and I am very impressed. It really helps on areas I have recently waxed and to prevent ingrown hairs.

The price is a bit steep and I may have prefered it in a tube however would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is AMAZING! My skin feels so smooth after using it and it smells so good I want to eat it off my arms! It's nice and thick so you can smooth it on and it stays on. It has brown sugar instead of nut shells (like other scrubs) so it dissolves in the water rather than clogs up the bath. LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Great product. Smells divine. Very effective. Buy when it is on 3 for 2 at Boots.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I agree with all the other reviewers - this product smells heavenly, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! And I just LOVE the way I smell after using it.

But I also ran an ingredient check on it, and it contains parabens and propylene glycol - so if you've got sensitive skin, you may wish to think twice. Parabens can cause itchy skin, and also makes you more sensitive to UV rays... so I only use this at night... in the hopes that by the time morning comes, its effects will have worn off, and I won't get more photoageing.

Won't be repurchasing Soap and Glory though! Because it has parabens > : (

Pity.. i love their marketing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The most delicious smelling body scrub you will ever use, not only that but unlike most scrubs this doesn't feel abrasive but feels smoother on the skin while still exfoliating. Afterwords my skin feels softer and smells amazing, it did everything I wanted it too, will be buying this again.