October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by arielfowkes

Beautiful Scrub! Leaves very pale skin a bit red for a while but if applied gently, works like a charm! I do wish that the scent lasted better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This smells so delicious I want to eat it from the jar! It is really effective at exfoliating, leaving my skin smooth and rejuvenated, but I find it can leave an oily residue. I really dislike the container, as it always seems to gather a pool of water on top of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by michelina28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Not only is it an excellent scrub (unlike so many drugstore body washes), it smells divine! It literally smells exactly like maple syrup and pancakes. This was my first soap and glory product and I am very impressed. It really helps on areas I have recently waxed and to prevent ingrown hairs.

The price is a bit steep and I may have prefered it in a tube however would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is AMAZING! My skin feels so smooth after using it and it smells so good I want to eat it off my arms! It's nice and thick so you can smooth it on and it stays on. It has brown sugar instead of nut shells (like other scrubs) so it dissolves in the water rather than clogs up the bath. LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Great product. Smells divine. Very effective. Buy when it is on 3 for 2 at Boots.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by hostility

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells so yummy! Like real drippy sticky maple syrup, yum!

It's also pretty effective as a scrub too, if you actually use it and don't stand in the shower smelling the tub (n-not like I would ever do that!!) The granules are a nice size, they're big enough for you to feel the scrubbiness but small enough to do a good job - making your skin super-duper soft!

You don't need to use a lot of this each time, but that wouldn't be a problem anyway as you get a huge tub! Costing around 8 at Boots (excluding any offers or discounts) it isn't the cheapest stuff out there but it isn't too expensive. The tub it comes in has a standard screw-top lid and all of Soap & Glory's regular little comments on there, nothing too fancy.

I recommend you try this if you like tasty-smelling shower products. You could probably get scrubs that do the same thing for cheaper, but they wouldn't smell this yummy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I agree with all the other reviewers - this product smells heavenly, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! And I just LOVE the way I smell after using it.

But I also ran an ingredient check on it, and it contains parabens and propylene glycol - so if you've got sensitive skin, you may wish to think twice. Parabens can cause itchy skin, and also makes you more sensitive to UV rays... so I only use this at night... in the hopes that by the time morning comes, its effects will have worn off, and I won't get more photoageing.

Won't be repurchasing Soap and Glory though! Because it has parabens > : (

Pity.. i love their marketing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The most delicious smelling body scrub you will ever use, not only that but unlike most scrubs this doesn't feel abrasive but feels smoother on the skin while still exfoliating. Afterwords my skin feels softer and smells amazing, it did everything I wanted it too, will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CHARX0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great great great! A huge tub for just £9.50 - I have been using this product for about 3 weeks, the smell is lovely & it works really well. I've just used the product on my face for the first time(I was sticking to body before due to sensitive skin) but got the guts to try it once reading that it was suitable to use on both the body and face. I have to say that it's pretty amazing- my face is super super soft, it didn't irritate at all (I suppose it does contain a lot of natural ingredients- which I was really surprised/ pleased by) it does feel really clean but also supple and my moisturiser has really soaked in a lot better then usual! Absolute-MUST-HAVE & the price is sooo reasonable !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this scrub.
Best scrub I have ever used, I can't get enough of the smell! Every time I use it I want to eat it, it smells that good.
Leaves skin feeling incredibly smooth and also moisturised due to the oils within this product.
Have repurchased and will repurchase as long as they carry on making it!
HG.