April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Treatments - Inebrya - Ice Cream Dry-T Banana Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by cosmie24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my FAVOURITE hair mask. A little goes a long way. It smells incredible and it's super nourishing. I will put this in my hair and tie it up in a bun while showering and leave it in for a good five minutes and it's so easy to rinse out. Hair feels so soft and easy to brush through. I love,love,love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by empiricallyVain

You get a massive amount of product for under 9 bucks, but that doesn't mean the quality isn't any good, on the contrary, this product is amazing!!! I think it smells divine. It gives my over-processed hair sleek tv hair with a perfect weight to it time and time again without build up. Totally delivers, I just wish it was more wide spread available. I'm an die hard for this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by wws1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is great - actually everything I've tried from Inebrya has been great and I'm surprised their products don't have more reviews on MUA. I actually use this as a weekly colour mask by adding a few tablespoons of Manic Panic dye. I slap on a plastic shower cap and keep it on for about 20 minutes. It's one of the better drugstore deep treatments out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of the best conditioning treatments for my hair that I've found to date. I bought a 500mL jar for only $8CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. Ice Cream is usually known for their funky hair dyes but this hair treatment was SO moisturizing. No other hair conditioner or treatment makes my hair this soft and the price is so unbelievably good for the amount that you get. The only downside is the jar packaging, which is inconvenient in the shower and the banana scent, which in my opinion, is a bit obnoxious. Other than these very minor flaws, this hair mask is perfect for my coarse, colour-treated hair. I have heard that this mask has a tendency to make fine hair more limp so those of you with fine hair, beware. Otherwise, one of the best drugstore hair products I've ever tried