It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

on 5/17/2015 7:13:00 PM

I can take it or leave it. It's a middle of the road translucent finishing powder, but that's about it. I didn't notice any real difference in my pores. This product has alot of shimmer in it, so if you avoid that sort of thing, then i'd pass. Overpriced for what it is. I think there are many less expensive dupes out there. I won't repurchase.

on 4/29/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

If you are very oily, like myself, you will die for this product. It's really only meant for the very very oily. It is incredibly "white" so be careful and make sure to blend properly. I love that matte look without a hint of shine, which is why I love love love this product. The packaging itself is not my favorite, but nothing to really complain about - just be careful. I'm staying loyal to bye bye pores and if you're very oily you should too!

on 4/21/2015 1:16:00 PM

The key to this powder, A GOOD BRUSH!! I absolutely despised this powder when I initially bought it. It made my skin dry and cakey. Enter the Ecotools large power brush. It's soft and fluffy, not dense at all. It applies this powder like a dream in a light layer. Suddenly I LOVE this powder. Controls oil, sets makeup, and keeps makeup fresh all day. Love love love, but you need a good brush! The price is kind of steep, but a little goes a long way so I will repurchase forever.

on 4/11/2015 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First off, this package is not as horrible as everyone keeps saying. It's loose powder, what does everyone expect? It's messy, just be careful, it's not like it's a prop from the first half of an infomercial that's going to explode in your face due to your incompetence. Chill. Packaging issues aside, this powder is a bit underwhelming. It does feel a little less drying than many HD powders, which is nice, but it's just not incredible. My makeup doesn't last longer when I set it with this, or even look much better. It's pretty much just an invisible powder that sets, and that's it. Which is fine, but I'll probably suck it up and buy the NARS pressed powder again next time.

Update:
After using this for a little while longer, I have actually noticed that my makeup looks much nicer. Since I started using this at the same time as the Nyx dewy setting spray, I'm not sure which is making the positive difference, but this actually doesn't crack, or look dry. And my pores are greatly diminished. Also, my skin stays matte without collecting hairs from work (I'm a hairstylist) and that alone is a big plus! I think what made the difference was buying a fluffy kabuki brush. That brush changed how this powder looks so much. So definitely invest in a decent brush, and this powder works awesome. Even though it looks yellow-ish, it's totally translucent and this is the first powder I've used that manages to absorb oil, keep me matte and porcelain-looking, and last all day. Again, I'm not totally sure if it's just the powder or the combo with the setting spray, but the duo together is PERFECT. Long search= over.

on 3/11/2015 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is hg for me - it does everything I want a setting AND finishing powder to do- sets foundation with a blurring effect , subtly cancels out too much shimmer of my highlighter and lightly tones down the occasional brighter than expected blush. It does not look heavy or cakey with a normal application. I like the slight yellowness to it – it looks more natural and I don't see any of the whiteness on my face that I sometimes noticed with other powder such as NARS LRP or MUFE HD. The only problem I have with it is that the jar is a too small and so is the puff it comes with. I really wish it were a little bigger and I am tempted to just dump the powder into a different jar for easier use.

on 2/17/2015 12:34:00 PM

This does nothing for my skin except make it look dry and patchy when I use it to set my makep

on 2/12/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

It does what it claims to do, mattifies your skin and blurs your pores. I use it primarily to set my under eye concealer and my T-Zone as that tends to get more oily throughout the day than the rest of my face.

It is a finely milled powder that you most definitely need to be careful with, because as with a lot of It products, a little bit goes a long way. I use a fan brush to use it to set under my eyes and a large fluffy brush to do my T-Zone. I took a lippie away from the overall rating because of the packaging. I normally wouldn't do this; however the packaging is so horrible. The holes are entirely too big for this powder, and you end up having so much product everywhere. Even if it had a twist top that you could close before you put the larger lid back on top would make it that much better.

Price point wasn't rated extremely high, because again with It products a tiny big goes a long way, so this little gem will last you a while. I know I have heard and seen that NYX's powder is a dupe for this product, but after trying that I would have to disagree. It is not as silky, nor do I feel as though it is as finely milled. I returned the NYX powder and stick with this.

I have wanted to try it over my entire face, but I am a bit leery because I do prefer more of a satin finish to my skin. This does such a good job and making the areas matte that I use it on, I am nervous to use it everywhere. I do have some larger pores on areas of my cheeks that I do think I will attempt to use this on eventually. It's nice that in the areas I use it on, I do use a powder highlighter on top so I don't look too matte.

on 2/4/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a finishing powder that wasn't so thick, I came across it cosmetics it is very silky and feels nice it does leave your face into a matte finish it is rather expensive other than that leaving your face Matt I don't think it hides my pointers it doesn't give me a beaming luck it's okay

on 1/13/2015 3:10:00 PM

I like this product. It does a good job of hiding pores. I don't use this every day but on days when I use a lighter foundation that doesn't mask my pores as well as my beloved Estée Lauder double wear. I apply with a fluffy powder brush over foundation before I do blush or bronzer. My only beef with this product is the packaging. These kinds of powders need a sifter. I hate opening packaging without a sifter and getting powder everywhere. You don't need a lot. Otherwise it is a good product that does what it says it will.

on 12/14/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is amazing! I use it on top of Dr. J disapore bb cream. Tried with other foundations, but the result is the best with that particular bb cream. I apply it with the IT cosmetics jumbo brush. This routine gives me a perfect poreless skin! I mean, random people stop me and tell me that my skin looks luminous. No kidding. Now, this alone is not gonna do it, but if you already have a good skin to begin with this and need something to help blur MINOR imperfections, this is the product. BTW, tried applying it with other brushes, but jumbo brush works the best.
I've read about ELF powder being the dupe. I happen to own it, and it's NOT the same by any measure. It will give you matte coverage and kind of a whitish cast, but don't be fooled. ITC hd powder is a completely different animal.