It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein. May Contain: Iron Oxide CI 77492

on 3/11/2015 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is hg for me - it does everything I want a setting AND finishing powder to do- sets foundation with a blurring effect , subtly cancels out too much shimmer of my highlighter and lightly tones down the occasional brighter than expected blush. It does not look heavy or cakey with a normal application. I like the slight yellowness to it – it looks more natural and I don't see any of the whiteness on my face that I sometimes noticed with other powder such as NARS LRP or MUFE HD. The only problem I have with it is that the jar is a too small and so is the puff it comes with. I really wish it were a little bigger and I am tempted to just dump the powder into a different jar for easier use.

on 2/17/2015 12:34:00 PM

This does nothing for my skin except make it look dry and patchy when I use it to set my makep

on 2/12/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

It does what it claims to do, mattifies your skin and blurs your pores. I use it primarily to set my under eye concealer and my T-Zone as that tends to get more oily throughout the day than the rest of my face.

It is a finely milled powder that you most definitely need to be careful with, because as with a lot of It products, a little bit goes a long way. I use a fan brush to use it to set under my eyes and a large fluffy brush to do my T-Zone. I took a lippie away from the overall rating because of the packaging. I normally wouldn't do this; however the packaging is so horrible. The holes are entirely too big for this powder, and you end up having so much product everywhere. Even if it had a twist top that you could close before you put the larger lid back on top would make it that much better.

Price point wasn't rated extremely high, because again with It products a tiny big goes a long way, so this little gem will last you a while. I know I have heard and seen that NYX's powder is a dupe for this product, but after trying that I would have to disagree. It is not as silky, nor do I feel as though it is as finely milled. I returned the NYX powder and stick with this.

I have wanted to try it over my entire face, but I am a bit leery because I do prefer more of a satin finish to my skin. This does such a good job and making the areas matte that I use it on, I am nervous to use it everywhere. I do have some larger pores on areas of my cheeks that I do think I will attempt to use this on eventually. It's nice that in the areas I use it on, I do use a powder highlighter on top so I don't look too matte.

on 2/4/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a finishing powder that wasn't so thick, I came across it cosmetics it is very silky and feels nice it does leave your face into a matte finish it is rather expensive other than that leaving your face Matt I don't think it hides my pointers it doesn't give me a beaming luck it's okay

on 1/13/2015 3:10:00 PM

I like this product. It does a good job of hiding pores. I don't use this every day but on days when I use a lighter foundation that doesn't mask my pores as well as my beloved Estée Lauder double wear. I apply with a fluffy powder brush over foundation before I do blush or bronzer. My only beef with this product is the packaging. These kinds of powders need a sifter. I hate opening packaging without a sifter and getting powder everywhere. You don't need a lot. Otherwise it is a good product that does what it says it will.

on 12/14/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is amazing! I use it on top of Dr. J disapore bb cream. Tried with other foundations, but the result is the best with that particular bb cream. I apply it with the IT cosmetics jumbo brush. This routine gives me a perfect poreless skin! I mean, random people stop me and tell me that my skin looks luminous. No kidding. Now, this alone is not gonna do it, but if you already have a good skin to begin with this and need something to help blur MINOR imperfections, this is the product. BTW, tried applying it with other brushes, but jumbo brush works the best.
I've read about ELF powder being the dupe. I happen to own it, and it's NOT the same by any measure. It will give you matte coverage and kind of a whitish cast, but don't be fooled. ITC hd powder is a completely different animal.

on 11/17/2014 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got this in a kit, I wouldn't have bought it on its own.
I actually forget to use it most of the time, but when I do, im usually wondering why i bothered.
Its not bad, its just not really impressive. I would not buy it alone. However, with that said, i do not have large pores or oily skin, this may work for someone with those issues because its what the product is intended for. As a setting powder its average, doesn't settle into lines, gives a uniform finish, its kind of drying but its ok.

on 11/17/2014 8:53:00 AM

At first when I bought this product I was disappointed and thought it did nothing for me, but I discovered that if I apply my foundation and push this into my areas with larger pores on top of my makeup it literally makes every single pore disappear and my skin feels AMAZINGLY SMOOTH in those areas! I love the way this powder keeps me matte for so long as well! My pores have never looked so non existant and my skin has never felt this smooth! Great product!! I definitely will repurchase this even though it is a little pricey because it lasts for a very long time and works great!

on 11/9/2014 12:31:00 PM

Why spend 28 dollars on this when you can go to Target and get the ELF version of this for 6 dollars.

I didnt see my pores go smaller or anything with this product

on 11/3/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I mainly use this powder to set my under eye area, which it does very well. When I use it on occasion all over my face I notice increased oil production on my otherwise dry skin. Enough to make me shiny in my t-zone. I'm not sure what is in it that makes this happen, but it only occurs with this powder. I've been told the ELF version of the HD powder is an exact dupe so I plan to try it when I run out.