November 23, 2014 | 1591 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Renergie Lift Volumetry

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to chime in with those who've had allergic reactions to this product. I developed hives and swelling, and later on there were pustules.
I suspect that the perfume in the product is the culprit. This stuff is going into the trash (fortunately, it was a free sample that did this to me).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

As part of a gift with purchase, I received a generous pot of the Volumetric Lifting and Reshaping Cream for Normal/Combination Skin. I wish that I could review whether or not the cream works, but I found the scent to be so overpowering that I had to remove the cream from my skin after less than an hour. I ended up throwing away the sample because of the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used the Lancome Renergie Volumetry day and night creams for about 6 months now. I was very hesitant to try these creams as the price point is very high (and then as I am in Australia it's even higher than US prices). The creams are very thick and moiturizing and quite scented. I am not a fan of the packaging - tubs to me are rather unhygienic. I am using the creams in conjunction with the Genifique serum and my skin is in pretty good condition. I cannot comment much as to the anti-wrinkle effect of the line as I don't have any wrinkles or crow's feet. Just minimal sun damage and a slight loss of firmness which the creams help by plumping the skin. I am interested to try the Genifique day and night cream when these tubs have finished - they are slightly cheaper and are probably more oriented to someone with less aged skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BubberNe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous-sized jar of this as a GWP. It took several weeks of daily use to finish the jar, so I can honestly say: This product does nothing special for me. At all.

Pros:
It's a nice, rich cream, goes on nicely.
Packaging is fine.
Didn't break me out.
Light scent (however, the smell, combined with the texture, REALLY reminds me of my mother's old-school Oil of Olay from years back).

Cons:
This cream never, ever sinks in on my skin. If I apply it at night, fresh from exfoliating, I still look shiny shiny shiny in the morning.
Really didn't WOW me with its moisturzing, line-reducing, or any other properties. Especially when you factor in the (ridiculous) price.

Bottom line: OK product. Nowhere near worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff way too much. I received a jar in a GWP and am now hooked on it. I absolutely love the texture which feels rich and luxurious to apply, I like the slight scent and I love how this cream can be used as a day cream under foundation or as a night cream. It moisturizes my skin amazingly and leaves it very smooth and firm, with no dry spots. At the same time it is not so rich where it causes oiliness or acne. It is the perfect texture cream. Its SS is a nice addition, it helps keep skin from darkening and aging, and it doesn't look ashy on my darker skin tone. I am lucky to still have firm and wrinkle free skin so I can't comment on any anti-aging properties this cream has, but it is quickly becoming my favorite moisturizer. Highly recommended, although a bit pricey (at least where I live.)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by carolinesexton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The evening after the morning I first used this product, my face swelled up and I developed, over the next day, huge welts and pustules all over my face and neck, only where I had applied the product, I am not allergic to anything and do not have sensitive skin in any way. I can even use retin a with abandon. However, I have never, ever had a reaction such as this and from the other reviews, I can see that others have had this problem as well. I will never buy again! WIll my red bilsters disappear soon?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

Lovely!! Makes my skin smooth, glowing, soft and moisturized with no greasy feeling. The cream is dense and luxurious and makes me glow! Plus, I am acne prone and have not been broken out by this. I recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jane501us

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this product as the recommended moisturizer to use with the Lancome mineral foundation line. After three days my face feels burned and is obviously red and irritated. I have discontinued the use and hope it will recover in a few days. I obviously have a reaction to some ingredient in this product. I purchased it locally, and saved the receipt and packaging. I will be returning this product. I recommend that anyone with any prior sensitivity request a sample before making a purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Review is for the normal-combination version & is very hydrating, soothing, & moisturizing w/o putting a sheet of grease on your face, but lifting? Hmnn, I didn't notice that, & since that's 1 of the primary functions of this cream that makes it a fail, & there should be no failures when Lancome is asking $88 USD for a 1.7oz jar. So if lifting is of no concern to you as it is a minor concern to me than this is a very luxurious cream which is quite impressive. I received a generous .5 oz jar at 1 of their gwp events & due to the density of this cream it should last for quite awhile & if I want more.......hello ebay!