Schwarzkopf gliss oil nutritive anti split ends

2.7

on 5/29/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Damn, I really liked this at first, it made my hair nice and shiny, but after using it for several months, my (really long) hair started to fall out like mad and I think this is the culprit!! Other than that, it smells and feels lovely.

I am so disappointed with this shampoo ...:( I think it is the pink bottle I have used it with the yellow conditioner from Gliss as well .. both never worked for my hair ..I have long thick hair which is straight but very dry , it needs moisturising to control the frizz .. These products dried it like common soap ! though they come from a brand with very good name (Schwarzkopf) ..the only time they were ok was when I blow dried & lightly staightened my hair after using them at the salon , it seems the shampoo works only when using heat to style the hair as it is full of Keratin ...
So I am back to my L'oreal and another Egyptian brand which I have used successfully for years (Sparkle)
Sorry , I have used the "anti-split ends conditioner " only and these reviews are meant to the shampoo ...I have posted another review in its right place ...However, I still have the same opinion about the "Gliss" hair care line as it doesn't stand up to my expectations at all ....

great shampoo this one really didn't dry my colored over
processed hair .nice smell too