Rimmel Colour Show Off - Shocking Pink

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I seriously can't find a fault in this product. The lipstick itself is pigmented and is so creamy and hydrating, my lips don't get dry or chapped at all. My lips naturally are dark so many baby pink lipsticks don't show up at all or just make me look washed out. I came across this four years ago and I still use it up till now. It's my go-to everyday lipstick. The packaging is super cute and girly and the lipstick has no scent which is a plus. I am so angry that this product got taken off the shelves because now I have to hunt online for it. Ebay has these stocked so it's not that bad. It's super affordable and better than many pink lipsticks out there. 5/5

on 11/8/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My favorite hot pink lipstick. Cute packaging, long-lasting and doesn't feather (I do wear it with a lip liner though). It can feel drying at times but the longevity of this lipstick makes up for it as its to be expected. I seem to always get compliments on this whenever I wear it and I believe it would suit all skin tones. It has a slight cool/blue tone to it and I have warm/yellow undertones and it still suits me well so its versatile. Really affordable and I def recommend you try it out!

on 9/23/2012 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this colour. It's a gorgeous, vibrant pink with slight blue undertones, but not too much that I can't wear it with my yellow undertones. Sooo pigmented and long-lasting, it ACTUALLY lasts about 7-8 hours with only the slightest fading. I have many times finished entire meals without having to retouch my lipstick. Not as creamy, but it makes up for this by the lasting power. Definite repurchase!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

- Absolutely gorgeous, unique deep bright pink-red colour
- Looks beautiful against pale skin; gives a dolly look
- Matte finish, long-lasting.

TIP: Can be dabbed on lips with finger for a berry lipstain effect

on 1/22/2012 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Brave, bold and bright! Name says it all. Atm my favourite pink and totally daytime wearable for me. Glides on lips easy and doesn`t transfer much. Still there after eating w/o Artdeco lipstick sealer ( a stable for me with all lipsticks that don`t have own sealing top coat) and defenetely there with it. EA exceptional Red Diamond looks SO pale and not even red compared to this:). In dimmer lightning this shows up almost reddish on my pigmented lips. First I got Love Me for a pink l/s. At stores lightning it looked bright enough but too muted on lips. It has enough pigment so I can wear it and it makes my lips look fuller.

on 10/31/2011 6:35:00 PM

Wow! this is my fav lipstick ever, it was pretty scary to look at first but once Id worked up the confidence to wear it, it was amazing and I got no end of compliments. The formula is brilliant the matte finish looks fab and bang up to date and yet suprisingly its not drying, naturally spent the night worrying the lipstick had smudged or had got onto my teeth with it being such a bright colour but everytime I checked it, it was still in place and looking fab. The price is awsome considering the colour payoff and formula is so great. I have a number of other lipsticks including some high end brands but this is a new fav. The packaging is bright pink and shiny and I know this will be a bit tacky and over the top for some but I really love it, they stand out from my other lippies. The smell is the only slight problem for me as it is quite strong at first( fake fruity smell) but it soon wears off and all its other benifits far out way this small problems. As a result I have now purchased a few other colours from this range.

on 3/27/2011 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was amazed by how great this lipstick is given the low price! I was looking for a hot pink lipstick since they've been all over the place lately, but I just wanted to grab one on the cheap in case I didn't wear it much. The finish is matte but surprisingly non-drying and I found that it lasted quite well- I honestly expected it to look awful after having a meal but it only seems to fade a bit around the center. It's very lightweight feeling as well. If you don't like the matte look you can top it with a gloss, though that may be too much for some! The one thing that I really dislike about this is the scent- a very strong artificial floral-fruity scent. It fades after a few minutes but is very intense (and unpleasant IMO) when you first apply or even open the tube. Speaking of the tube, I find it a bit tacky as well- it's metallic hot pink plastic with some molding (where the pink doesn't stick very well) and the shape is bigger and chunkier than most of my lipstick tubes. But for the price I can't really complain too much.

Popular Lipsticks