September 14, 2014 | 2209 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - uv white whitening eye serum

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by loudermilk

bleh.....did not work for me...i so wanted to love this...did nothing for my dark circles and my slight undereye pigmentation...i think i developed a few fine lines...arghss..no repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

does nothing to dark circles and my bro share the same sentiments too.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like their cleanser so I bought this eye cream but it didn't work at all. I gave it to my sister and she didn't like it either. Very light weight and no effect after three month. I see more dark circle after using it. I wonder why they named it white.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2005 9:05:00 AM More reviews by linhvu

I do not like to give a product a bad review as i am awared of how it can affect its sale, especially when the review is on MUA. But i think i should write something about this product. Last year I wanted to buy Bioperfomance Super Eye Contour Serum for my dark under eye circles, and the SA offered me this serum as a treament targeted to my problem. Well, i didn't discover MUA last year, so now i feel like i was ripped off.

Well, the pump packaging this serum comes in is nice and practical. After almost a year of using this serum, i still have about 40% left as i need only a tiny amount to cover my eye area. And i do feel moisturized, but it doesn't really make sense as i've never had problem with dry under eye at all, so i can't comment on that. My main concern is still a concern - my under eye circle is still dark, and i noticed my 2 little lines under each eye seem to be more visible. And worse, i can even see the little vein under my skin.

I would not give this product such a bad point if i didn't stop using it since last month. Yes, i did and now my under eye circle look not so obvious. Yes it's still there, but i would prefer to buy a good concealer, or search for an eye cream that really WORK, in a POSITIVE way. I don't dare keep using this serum and i don't even dare using it on my face!

My conclusion for the lesson i learned: don't trust the SA, trust MUA!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sflim

I bought this product because this is one of the rare eye treatments in the market that promises to brighten the eye area. This serum neither brightens nor moisturises my eye area. It doesn't even absorb properly, and I don't like the prospect of having to massage it in. I'm using Biotherm's eye cream (sensitive type) and curiously it brightens my eye area more than the Shiseido serum ever did!!??
Right now, I'm just trying to finish up this product quickly and even applied it to my entire face. Not surprisingly, it didn't have much of an effect on my face area either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

Bought this along with a lot of the "UV White" range but am most disappointed with this particular product. It didn't seem to do anything to my dark circles, but I give it credit for keeping the eye area smooth and moisturised.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 5:58:00 AM More reviews by annelau

It did nothing to me after 2 week application. Not even moisturising enough or maybe that's the facult of my quite dry undereye area? By the way, if you have sensitive skin and your eyes cannot tolearte massage like mine, do not use this as it requires massage to get the product absorbed and work the best. My spider veins become more obvious after the massage and took ages to return to normal (More than 2 weeks, I swear -Sniff sniff-). It maybe good for those with little dark eye rings and not sensitive skin. I like the package tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

A very light eye serum, my darkcircles have been reduced but it has no help to my tiny undereye dehydration lines. Too pricey nevertheless, au$80 for 18ml.

I don't find it to be good when I first bought it, but I've decided to give it another try. To make it work, the key is to apply religiously day and night. Also, it has a very hygienic packaging (impressive). continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2003 7:23:00 PM More reviews by wombat

hmm...i have totally opposite opinion to the previous viewer. I got it overseas, it's about $AUD70, which is quite similar to brands such as lancome.

it's comes in a pump (though i still prefer lancome better), the pump is...not as "powerful" as lancome ones, i think it's because the serum is much more...between liquid-and-gelcreme texture, a bit more runny compared to lancome hydra zen eye treatment.

It's a 18ml bottle, u only need about the size of two rice grains, maybe 1/3 of a peanut size. so i think it'll go a long way.
it's good for day time and night time, i've been using it for about 10 days and i'm really impressed.

u put it around the eye then pat it in with ur finger tips. it's not too creamy rich nor too liquidlike that u won't feel the effect. it's a very very light pleasant smell which makes it a pleasure after application. ur eyes r hydrated.

due to inexperienced teenage life with mascara, i started using mascara when i was 16 then for the whole yr i didn't "properly" remove the mascara, and i always get allergic with my eyes and tend to scratch/rub my eyes a lot and so my eye area is quite bad in terms of pigmentation and uneven tone.

I find this product really evened my skin tone around the eye, especially eyelid. I don't think it's cures genetic blackeye but for me, it definitely helps removing the past pigmentation. i got puffy eye with bad black eyebags, it looks less obvious now, but if u r looking for something which treats blackeyes, i think this product might work, though will take a while.

Again, it works best on someone like me, with pigmentation due to poor mascara or improper removal of eyemakeup or damaged skin around eye contour. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by honeygal

this pdt dun perform well and is expensive.finish the whole bottle and my dark circles are still there.