Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Clear Revive: pomegranate & lemon verbena scent

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the scent and pricing at only $3. It lasts a really long time and helps keep sweat at bay. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to help clear the marks I have on my underarm which is why I really bought this. But none the less it is amazing to keep your armpits sweat free for 24 hours

Best scent ever! I don't like how the deodorant falls apart towards the end, but I will definitely buy again for the scent.

on 2/20/2014 1:10:00 AM

This does NOTHING for my underarms. I apply it & 30 min later, they start sweating again! Although the scent is quite nice, I wouldn't buy it again.

on 9/9/2011 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

O my god no matter how many deodorants i try i keep coming back to this one! it smells sooooo good, i have to use a clinical antiperspirant because i sweat a lot more than the average woman(ugh genetics) so i can't really say anything about the antiperspirant power but my friends who use it say it's really good. I'm wearing it right now and the scent is so rejuvenating and my armpits feel soft too.

on 6/23/2011 1:06:00 AM

Best freaking deodorant I've ever smelled! Also works great and leaves no residue. Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

For the past year I've tried all the ultimate go fresh deoderants and couldn't decide between revive and cool. I found that revive is what I prefer more, it's a bit more sweet. This is a great deodorant for sensitive skin and it hasn't come off onto my clothes. It lasts through long workouts as well.