April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Go Fresh Clear Revive: pomegranate & lemon verbena scent

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by jennxrawr

This does NOTHING for my underarms. I apply it & 30 min later, they start sweating again! Although the scent is quite nice, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

O my god no matter how many deodorants i try i keep coming back to this one! it smells sooooo good, i have to use a clinical antiperspirant because i sweat a lot more than the average woman(ugh genetics) so i can't really say anything about the antiperspirant power but my friends who use it say it's really good. I'm wearing it right now and the scent is so rejuvenating and my armpits feel soft too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Mintyxfresh

Best freaking deodorant I've ever smelled! Also works great and leaves no residue. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the past year I've tried all the ultimate go fresh deoderants and couldn't decide between revive and cool. I found that revive is what I prefer more, it's a bit more sweet. This is a great deodorant for sensitive skin and it hasn't come off onto my clothes. It lasts through long workouts as well.