Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Illuminating Primer

3.4

on 5/29/2015 7:55:00 PM

Worst primer I have ever tried!! It literally has GLITTER in the primer...not a pretty shimmer I mean glitter. Feels horrible on your face, greasy even. I hate it and threw it away!

on 3/25/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Works ok. A little thin. I prefer the green one- it's a little creamier.

on 3/19/2015 10:53:00 PM

I really like it. my foundation goes on really smooth over this :)

on 4/16/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, use it every day, feels silky on my skin, a tube lasts a while, and the price is right, $7.99 in Canada.

on 4/6/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This primer really made my face feel soft and silky. It also gave my skin a flawless and matte finish. I would definitely say this is one of my favourite drugstore primers, and I would repurchase it.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I looooooove it! Makes my face looks flawlesssss! Definitely will buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So I finished up my Sheer Envy Primer (the one in the white tube) and I went to Walmart to get some more. It was sold out...so I was stuck. I noticed that there were plenty of the Illuminating Primer left (the first red flag) so went with that one. I used it this morning. There is glitter in the primer (second red flag). I figured, once I smooth it on, maybe the glitter wont show up. The glitter did not. I top the primer with my powder foundation and I'm ready for the day...maybe. Inside my face looked fine. Outside...that was another story. My face didn't look "illuminated"; it looked greasy. I checked my skin out: it wasn't oily at all, so this had to be the primer since it was the only thing different about my routine. I returned this product immediately. I'm not a greaseball right now, so for my skin to look that greasy, in winter when it's 10 degrees outside? I don't want to try to use this primer in summer when I am oily. I'll just wait it out until my preferred sheer envy primer is back in stock.

on 12/12/2013 9:13:00 PM

This is a decent primer, very reasonably priced. I have a problem with all primers balling up w/ the moisturizers I use. I just keep a small spray bottle of distilled water in the bathroom to combat this. Re-wetting your face with a mist of pure water fixes any balling issues. The primer doesn't show as sparkly & is as good as any other silicone based primer.

on 12/8/2013 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was a good primer for the time I used it. It goes on smoothly, but feels a bit slippery and very silicon-esque. I could live with the sparkle it dispersed all over my face, as foundation usually covers it well enough. I could do with a bit more lasting time with this primer, but for what is costs, I liked what I did get. I will not be repurchasing, unless I have to.

on 11/19/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It feels weird to put this product on, but it really helps me not look like a greaseball all day. If you have oily/acne prone/combo skin this is good stuff. The price is a lot for me though.. $8

Popular Primer/ Correctors