December 21, 2014 | 1260 users online

Treatments (Face) - Beyond Belief - Intensive repair moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by desjap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i loved this moisturizer and never thought i would stop using it.I loved the fact that it had glycolic ,lactic and salicylic acid as the main ingredients.I was very dissapointed to see that they have changed the ingredients.Ladys you need to read the ingredients before you purchase this product again.It no longer has the the three acids in it that made it an exceptional product.I will no longer buy this product based on the ingredients

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I just wrote a review for the serum in this line as well, please check it out for more info.

I am 25 and I don't have much in the way of wrinkles, but I am trying hard to prevent them. My concern is uneven skin tone, dark post acne marks, enlarged pores and problematic/finicky skin and I started to get acne recently. I am so happy that not only does this work, but I have NO PROBLEMS and my skin is kinda of sensitive and had reacted really badly to some products (irritations, breakouts, etc)

I used to have really nice, clear skin until I had an issue with my hormones a few years ago and my skin was never the same. I tried so many products and this, by far, has made the biggest difference.

Since using this (and the serum on areas that need a little EXTRA help) my post acne marks have faded, my skin is clearer, pores smaller/less black heads and overall my skin looks young and glow-y again.

this product contains lactic acid, glycolic acid, AND salicylic acid, among other things.... it is so rare to find all of these in one product, and the price is AMAZING.

As always, with my skincare I would prefer a pump to a jar, but I can deal with it. One jar has lasted me several months because you seriously need only a little bit.

It is really moisturizing as well - so much so that I only use it in the PM, plus, I need sunscreen in the AM anyways, but just using it at night has yielded great results.

I just want to warn you -- DO NOT USE THIS NEAR YOUR EYES, your eyes are way to sensitive to be using chemical exfoliants on and it BURNS. Right now I am using the Olay firming night cream around me eyes and it's working fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beyond Belief products are hit or miss for me but when it's a hit, it ends up as a regular in my skincare routine. I have had the most success with the ABH line. For referemce, I'm 30 with acne-prone oily skin. I've wanted to venture into the other lines but it never works out. This moisturizer is great, it feels so nourishing and makes my skin feel really soft. My skin reacts well to chemical exfoliants. My skin responds well to salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and retinol. I've never had any bad reaction from this, if anything, it feels really healing on my skin. I recently tried the Natural Focus anti-wrinkle cream from Beyond Belief and I broke out like crazy! I stopped using it and went back to this, never should've stopped. I just love trying different things but I should really learn to stick with what works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by pasdebouree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent cream for any type of skin - mature, breakouts, oily, dry - it seems to adapt to the needs of your skin. It is a lightly fragranced, airy cream that contains a blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Beta hydroxy acid melts through sebum to refine pores, alpha hydroxy gently exfoliates layers of flaky skin. It is effective in lightening up sun damage and in reducing redness, and can be used as a night cream for those who prefer a serum for day, or under makeup for those with dryness concerns. It can sting a little and is not for application too close to the eyes for those who experience sensitivity (I am one of those), but for face & throat it is a wonderful brightener that smooths and soothes. On sale frequently at Sally's ($7.99 with Sally's card) along with other Beyond Belief products, most if which are modestly priced, yet as effective (or moreso) as much more costly, overhyped brands, the price of which is driven more by elaborate packaging and advertising than by the contents inside. Will continue to purchase; highly recommend.