Etival Clarifying Calming Oil-Control Lotion

4.7

on 1/29/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream has a gel texture, but it is still very rich and smooth which I like. I have sensitive skin that is oily, and this is perfect for it since it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, helps the oil, yet keeps me moisturized.

on 5/19/2011 11:43:00 AM

Good product for oily skin, particularly in summer. I`ve been using this for a few months and I like it - no irritation, breakouts, problems, etc. I brought it to the Caribbean and it stood up to the heat and humidity. Works well under makeup as a mattifying base. SDM often has 15% off on etival products or value kits. I`ve liked all of the etival products I`ve tried so far (the clarifying mask is great, the body cream, and the spot treatment for blemishes). Life brand owns etival and it`s one of the few products that can be returned if you aren`t satisfied with it.

on 3/25/2011 7:39:00 AM

Another incredible product from the Etival Clarifying line. I rarely use an entire product line, but all of them are excellent. I have 30-year-old very sensitive, combination skin that can be acne prone with many products. Usually oil-control product make me more dry, which in turn produces more oil. This one is the only lotion that gets the right balance- moisturizes with SPF, yet has significantly reduced my blotting from up to 10x per day to 1. I use the Gentle Clarifying Cleanser and this for daytime, then the cleanser and the Oil-Free Care Cream,Rederm eye cream and Clear Spot Relief Lotion at night. I bought the items on sale at Shoppers for around $17 and under during a points day, which for the quality is very reasonable. Department store products weren't working and were too expensive for my budget. I had a terrible breakout from Kiehl's and Neutrogena- with this routine, my skin was clear within 2 weeks, less dry and less oily. Can't recommend enough, hope Shoppers continues with this!

Popular Moisturizers