December 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Fine hair style spray heat protection and shine

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Lexm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this smells soooo good, it has a refreshing citrus scent and if the spray bottle wasn't so shit I would love this stuff
it comes out in a narrow stream which piles up product in a small section of your hair and it gets all sticky. Try the tresemme heat protectent much better

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Everything about this is terrible. First, its hard to even say if the product even works because the bottle is so terrible, as others have said, it shoots out in one heavy, ridiculous stream.

The parts of my hair that DID get some of this on it ended up crunchy, rough, and frizzy. My hair is extremely healthy too, so this was very strange and unpleasant. If the bottle were better and the product was dispersed it might be OK, but as of now, I cannot recommend anyone to purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I was looking for a heat protectant that wouldn't weight my hair down while protecting my hair from my daily flat ironing session. I came across this, and since it was for fine hair, I figured it wouldn't make my hair flat, like many other heat protectants do.
I HATE this. First off, my bottle was clearly defective. I couldn't spray anything out. I returned it for one that did work, and ew. It comes out in one thin stream, so I have so spray it into my hands and then work it into my hair. It feels disgusting in my hair and on my hands. It's so sticky and gummy. My hair looks really greasy and it takes so long to dry. I don't have a huge problem with the smell, even though it's not that pleasant. Smells like oranges, which I hate.
I threw it out, and no, I won't buy this again. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by topgun4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product, my new favourite heat protectant. I have fine hair, but i kinda have a lot of it. my hair can also be greasey at times and lifeless. This makes my hair look soft & shiney, without looking greasey. When i use this then blow dry my hair straight i feel like i just left the salon. Also the next morning my hair was still straight(i have naturally really curly/wavy hair) and i only had to do minimal touch ups with my flat iron. Also the smell is AMAZING and it lingers in you hair for a little while. I have finally found a product that works for me. LOVE THIS

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

I do NOT like this product at all. I like the fine mist it gives, though, and I have traveled with this and the condition of the bottle is still good as new. The scent's okay, it's a very strong citrus, orange-y smell, which I don't much care for. The product itself is SUPER sticky and makes my hair look gross and greasy. It's very wet and takes a long time to dry. I don't recommend this at all! I definitely prefer the Chi Shine Infusion, even though it's pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have tried a heat spray and am pretty impressed. I do find the bottle a bit tricky, it comes out in a single direct stream, not a spray and I usually get my eye with it or miss my head all together but that aside I am pretty happy with it and find I have better hair days using it