La Roche Posay Physiological Ultra-Fine Scrub

3.8

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Polyethylene, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Poloxamer 184, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Solum Diatomeae / Diatomaceous Earth, Polyquaternium-47, Caprylyl Glycol, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Benzoic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate.

on 7/17/2015 3:47:00 PM

This is my first review. I figured I would let this product be the first one I do one for.
I really love this product and I even had doubts that I would because I've tried a few other products by LRP and they weren't effective for me at all, which I was really disappointed by. Different story with this one though! I purchased this about two weeks ago and so far nothing all that negative to say about it aside from its price. Other than that, I love the way my skin feels after I use it. Very soft and smooth. When I use it at night my skin looks soft and sort of radiant in the morning. Absolutely love the way it smells and kind of weird but I love the way a cool breeze feels on my face after I use this.
So fresh! I have very very sensitive, acne prone skin and so far it hasn't reacted negatively to it. Will update if anything changes.

on 5/7/2015 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

this is the best face scrub I've ever been using...and the smell of it is absolutely mesmerizing

on 8/27/2014 6:29:00 PM

This, like many scrubs & some toothpastes, has polyethelene beads that are environmentally very destructive!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is an excellent product. It's almost deceptively good, because it's so gentle - it isn't harsh or abrasive at all but does an amazing job. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any kind of irritation. It leaves my skin very smooth, but not 'stripped'. I use it once or twice a week and that's more than enough.

on 1/6/2014 11:26:00 AM

After searching for hours and days for a scrub that's free of any comedogenic ingredients I came across this ultra fine scrub by la roche posay, it's a gel based scrub that has beads that do not at all feel abrasive or harsh, it's buffered by slip agents so your unlikely to over do it, for me it leaves skin bright, hydrated, soft, and it does not cause or make breakouts worse.
Perfect for all skin types.

on 12/6/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im really impressed with this product...after a long time searching for a good exfoliating scrub alternative.

This scrub is incredibly fine & I had instant results after the first use. I now use it once a week but I have very dry dehydrated (& flaky) skin in winter. I work this into the areas prone to dry flakes & my skin feels super smooth afterwards. Ive even noticed my makeup applies much better since Ive been using it.

The smell is great - I could be addicted :)

Not a cheap product but compared to other high-end brands, this is not expensive either. I would highly recommend & I will continue to purchase.

on 1/11/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have a quite sensitive, dry and couperosa prone skin, and most of the facial scrubs are too tense for me. So I hoped this one could be perfect for me, since it says "ultra fine" and Im in love with La Roche Posays Physiological-line. But now, after using this product for a month, I must say it is way too "scrubby" and strong for me. The grains are very small and kind of scratching, and the scrub feels like gel mixed with sand. It leaves my skin red and irritated, no matter how gentle I rinse it. Other than that, it has done nothing to my skin.

A very average product, just a little bit too strong for me.

on 10/25/2012 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a gel consistency, with fine beads that feels scratchy. Scent wise, nothing noticeable. I do not like this and i'm using it on my neck and chest just to use it up. This is pricey for the amount (50ml) and what it is. Its nothing more than scratchy beads suspended in a gel.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/3/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great scrub....gentle, non-irritating, but really exfoliating. The beads/scrubby bits do not break down after you apply, and leaves skin smooth....like a newly peeled egg, as they say! I have very sensitive, reactive, clog prone skin, which, when irritated, explodes into angry red bumps. This does not aggravate my skin. Usually I dislike fragrance in my facial products, but the fragrance in this scrub doesn't bother my skin, and I think it smells just like D&G Light Blue. I use this once a week....I think any more would be too much.

on 5/30/2011 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

EDIT 06/08/11: Have since discovered Nivea Skin Refining Scrub, which does an even better job for 1/3 the price.

Fine scrub, your skin feels slick like glass after using it. Fine particles that don't scratch. However it is way too expensive for my tastes, about 18-20CAN$ for a 50ml tube. It does last a while (I only scrub 2-3 times a month.)

Popular Scrubs