September 20, 2014 | 1819 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in A Box - Skinny Dipping

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I love using orange blush! I think it looks so beautiful. And this is my hg orange blush! I have browsed around sephora and I can't find anything like this one. However. I don't really use the bronzer side. This is beautiful and orange blush might look scary, but it looks good on everyone and looks so pretty. I get compliments everytime I wear it. It makes me look so healthy and awake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Its sooo pigmented and makes my cheeks glow. I like that its matte and you can put on just a little and then build up the color. I think I should buy a few more incase they discontinue it. Packaging is meh but its easy to depot

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Oh my Benefit's Sugar Bomb replacement, please don't get discontinued! Ive heard heart breaking rumors, hopefully their just repackaging this perfection. The box is quite loose although colorful & cute; it sits on my dresser with my most used rings inside! Ive depotted this duo. If your into peachy cheeks, this is a winner. One side is a bright coral that leaves a silvery sheen to glowing cheeks, while the other is a mid-tone brown with the slightest red undertone. Combined it gives my NC25 skin a perfect natural sculpted tan. Individually/paired with other blushes/bronzers it still excels. I own dozensss of blushes & this is definetly one of my favoritesss. I cannot cannot imagine my collection without it. One of Hard Candys best products, right up there with the glamoflauge concealer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I really wanted to try an orangey blush. So I picked this up at walmart for about 6 bucks. I used the orange side only and it looks pretty! I would like it to be a little more pigmented but its not that bad. I like how it somewhat counteracts my pink cheeks it gives them a peachy look. and its fine with me. I want to try the other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Hell yes I would buy this stuff again! Girl let me just tell you about the color, FABULOUS. It's so flattering on my pale skin! I would buy it again and again. Great quality and so cheap! I bought this at walmart! AHHH! Swirl the colors together and automatic gorgeousness.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not as pigmented as i thought it would be, if you have medium tan to tan skin you defintely have dip your brush into the product to get a good amount to show up on your skin as a contour and blush, The packaging as always with hard candy is super cute. Won't repurchase in this shade,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for $2 at walmart since it was crumbling at the edges. I just thought what the hell it has great reviews on MUA and it's $2 I can't pass this up. I'm so glad I bought this. I have to be really really careful when I apply it b/c Im NC20 and get soo pale during the winter so this can show up really bright on me. If I blend it well thought it is such a unique orange-coral color on me. It just brightens up my face unlike any peach or pink blush that I own. I am a total blush snob, but skinny dipping and HC's living doll have become 2 of my favorite blushes. I am so glad I bought this. As a side note..the packaging seriously sucks. I don't know how to close the damn box! Besides that this stuff is absolutely perfect.

EDIT: I honestly never reach for this anymore. I've been into more natural looking blushes lately. I think this would look better with a tan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hard Candy does it again! I am amazed by the high quality of this product. Not only is it amazingly pigmented, the PERFECT color (natural yet not the orange/coral color really brings it to life), and has AMAZING lasting power. I'm really not a blush girl because I have a hard time wearing it without feeling like I look too overdone for some reason, and honestly I just don't like super pink blushes on my complexion NC15-NC20. At my darkest I'm an NC30 and I could still pull this off beautifully with my summer tan. I also don't like blush usually for the sole reason that I feel like it fades and doesn't last very long so I usually feel like I'm wasting the extra step that I take in the morning. Not with this stuff! Even after my naps (lol) this stuff stays true! I am in LOVE with the color, I love the packaging it's adorable much like all of Hard Candy's products, and this color is so wearable with every look in my opinion. I love how it's a bright color with a bronze color because it just balances so well. It's a very natural looking color in my opinion for a blush, because although it's vibrant, it's not over powering and perfect for ANY look. I can wear this blush with purple lips, hot pink lips, red lips, a smokey eye and a nude lips, pretty much with any look! I am def more of a contouring/bronzer girl but not anymore! I find myself skipping bronzer when I wear this blush because I find that it really accentuates my cheekbones beautifully and brings my face to life. I also love how well it blends out, because it can be too pigmented but when you blend it out it buffs into the perfect color and it doesn't tone it down TOO much. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Holy Grail blush! You won't be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by amberjxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the color that this blush has and this color is my favorite, but the packing on them is a bit cheap. If you can't afford the Benefit blushes that look similar to this, I believe this would be a great alternative. The peachy coral color works great on all skin tones, especially fair tones for a natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these blushes. I had been eyeing the Benefit Boxed blushes for a while but for $36 CDN I couldn't justify bitting the bullet, especially after I found these babies. These are very well pigmented and I love the colour it gives when you swirl them together. Their packaging isn't as good as the Benefit ones because sometimes the boxes don't stay closed and the brush is pretty useless. I'd repurchase them though.