October 25, 2014 | 1513 users online

Skincare - Body - Clinique - Deep Comfort hand and cuticle cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Unlike the body lotion and butter from the same range - both of which I love - I really didn't like this. It smelt of plastic to me, had a really strange pearlised look to it and no matter how much or how little I applied, it just didn't seem to want to sink into my skin for some reason so I was left with a horrible film all over my hands. I did try to finish the tube I had as I don't like to waste products, but I definitely wouldn't buy this again and I must confess that I threw the last little bit away.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

Odourless and moisturising. Lovely packaging is my favourite kind: click cap. Moisturises better than Liz Earle, but not as good as L'Occitane as it leaves a thin greasy film over hands - it's hard to open stuff a short while after applying. On the plus side, the film leaves hands soft even after washing- it's like the product is still on. It makes my nails look shiny after application but after a month's use my cuticles are in a less good condition. It's also pretty expensive in the UK- I paid £18 for 75ml.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

That's not what I expect from a hand cream. It feels lovely when I apply it but once I wash my hands they are left even drier than they were before I "treated" them to this cream. The cream actually feels like some film on my hands. I would never except such poor performance based on the ingredient list. Will certainly not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this hand cream but i already love it! I was afraid that it would be to greasy on my hands for a everyday use, but it's not!.

It absorb it really fast and leaves a non greasy feeling, so you can use your hands right after.
I'm not very fond of fragrance though.
The packaging is good as well easy to bring with you.
Overall i really love this product for my semi dry hands!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by kitcatfish

I don't understand how this can have so many good reviews. It irritated my skin and left my hands looking really greasy. It smelled awful, too. I had to wash it off less than two minutes after putting it on. There are much better products out there for a much cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me this is the best hand cream ever, super nourishing, not greasy, good packaging. The only thing I donít like is the huge package (at least where I live there seems to be only the huge one), usually I keep that at home and take some other cream into my handbag, this is way to big. Sometimes it is a part of the GWP small cosmetic bags in a smaller version, which is just perfect too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Got this in a gift with purchase, quite nice and moisturizing and gets the job done without feeling greasy or slippery. Really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to hand and cuticle cream. Rich and creamy, a little goes a long way. Fragrance-free. Takes a minute to absorb completely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good hand cream. It is very moisturzing, not as moisturizing as some of the heavier hand creams from The Body Shop though. The only downside is that it doesn't sink in well enough for me, it seems to build a second layer over the skin. This is not the best hand cream I've tried but one of the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by klmacfarlane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this hand cream, its the best I've ever used and I always like to try different ones. I have dry skin and I'm prone to eczema on my hands but my skin had never been better after using this cream. I'd say it does leave a slight greasy feeling on your hands but because I have dry skin I like this in a hand cream. Plus that's probably a big reason why you don't need to apply this product very often, its ultra moisturising. Normally I would apply hand cream after every time I washed my hands, but with this product I only needed to apply it maybe three times a day total. I will definitely keep buying this hand cream.