April 24, 2014 | 1936 users online

Skincare - Body - Clinique - Deep Comfort hand and cuticle cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by kitcatfish

I don't understand how this can have so many good reviews. It irritated my skin and left my hands looking really greasy. It smelled awful, too. I had to wash it off less than two minutes after putting it on. There are much better products out there for a much cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me this is the best hand cream ever, super nourishing, not greasy, good packaging. The only thing I donít like is the huge package (at least where I live there seems to be only the huge one), usually I keep that at home and take some other cream into my handbag, this is way to big. Sometimes it is a part of the GWP small cosmetic bags in a smaller version, which is just perfect too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Got this in a gift with purchase, quite nice and moisturizing and gets the job done without feeling greasy or slippery. Really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to hand and cuticle cream. Rich and creamy, a little goes a long way. Fragrance-free. Takes a minute to absorb completely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good hand cream. It is very moisturzing, not as moisturizing as some of the heavier hand creams from The Body Shop though. The only downside is that it doesn't sink in well enough for me, it seems to build a second layer over the skin. This is not the best hand cream I've tried but one of the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by klmacfarlane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this hand cream, its the best I've ever used and I always like to try different ones. I have dry skin and I'm prone to eczema on my hands but my skin had never been better after using this cream. I'd say it does leave a slight greasy feeling on your hands but because I have dry skin I like this in a hand cream. Plus that's probably a big reason why you don't need to apply this product very often, its ultra moisturising. Normally I would apply hand cream after every time I washed my hands, but with this product I only needed to apply it maybe three times a day total. I will definitely keep buying this hand cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Kati3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's ok. It doesn't sink in for me though, I always want to wash my hards after half an hour or so. There are better hand creams out there.
Smells nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful cream. It's thick, but it sinks in really well, almost like a body butter. It is fragrance free, but has a lovely fresh scent to it. I use alcohol rub at work and my skin was in a dire state before I started using this. I love it, and i'm on my third tube! I also like L'Occitane, but it's really expensive and it doesn't work as well as this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

The best hand cream ever. I use it about 3 times a day and for me it works beautifully. Penetrates quickly and only leaves softness, no sticky or greasy feeling. After trying so many, from cheap to very expensive, I'm glad I found this one. At $22 CAD it's right in the midle.