July 30, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dial - NutriSkin Replenishing Hand & Body Lotion Extra Dry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This lotion is a nice light moisturizer. Don't think it'll be all that good in the winter time though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super-dry, super-scaly skin everywhere except on my face, which is a little oily in spots. This moisturizes my skin very well for 24 hours but the scent is a little much for me; I like other lotions in the Dial line, and I prefer them because this one's fragrance is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by AlienAbduction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like his lotion! Leaves me super smooth and does not break me out and I literally break out from *everything* Super happy I tried it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After glancing at the ingredient deck and taking a quick whiff at the store, I bought the 3 oz tube to test and have on hand for travel. The bio nutrient complex of omega's, vitamins F, A, C & E was what sold me. I consider it an antioxidant lotion. It's not a heavy rich lotion that leaves a silky smooth surface. I have other lotions and oils for for that. I like the light clean refreshing scent and it dissapates shortly after anyway. I'll buy again unless I get some strange reaction to it. Seems like a good all-in-one to have on hand for the ingredients that are in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a great find. I needed a new hand lotion and saw this dial lotion on sale for $1.99 for the 3 oz tube. I love it! It moisturizes without making my skin feel greasy and sticky. On the package, it states that it has shea butter plus bio nutrient complex: omega 3&6, vitamin F, A, C & E plus amino acids. It also states that it moisturizes for 24 hours however I don't think so. I wash my hands often during the day so I do have to reapply. But, it is somewhat long lasting compared to other hand lotions. The smell is soft and powdery like baby lotion. No complaints with this, I would definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

This is by far the best lotion ever, It soaks so well into skin & leaves it soft & smooth. It will seriously make you want to put lotion on all day!

It works great on crack heels...

Highly Reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a fairly decent moisturizer. i don't think it actually moisturizes for 24 hours (as the bottle claims) but it is fairly good non the less. it give your skin a slight sheen and healthy look. to me it smells like Versace Red Jeans perfume

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by nicash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I like the scent of this lotion, it does nothing to moisturize my skin. In fact, after every use, my skin seems to be drier than it was before I put on the lotion. Unlike what the package says, this lotion is not for extra dry skin. I had my son & friends try the lotion; they agree that the lotion smells nice, but does nothing to moisturize the skin. It's best to skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by akmcarpenoctem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Found this in my MIL's bathroom when I had dry hands.

Since I work in a kitchen, and do dishes on occasion, my hands get horrible very quickly. They feel scaly and dry and they're red and chapped.
I tried this once and absolutely loved how silky it made my hands feel! It's super hydrating too....by far the best hand lotion I have ever bought.

It also has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't stink up a room like Bath & Body Works.

Bought some for myself! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by eanj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! I have very fair, sensitive skin that is prone to dryness, especially in Winter. I have tried soooo many lotions (including high-end brands), but none delivered the same results as Nutriskin. I realized that this isn't a perfect product (it has parabens and lots of other unmentionables in the ingredient list). Still, my skin is silky smooth for the first time in years! I use Aveeno baby wash in the shower and then lather this on every morning. The smell is fresh and clean. It takes a little while to sink in, but no more than 5 mins. It is super effective and cheap! I highly recommend it.