November 29, 2014 | 1171 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dial - NutriSkin Replenishing Hand & Body Lotion Extra Dry

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by coffeelover1989

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I figured i would try this as it says EXTRA DRY SKIN!
However it does not moisture long term very well. If you have normal dry skin it might help. i have some what sensitive skin and it did not effect my skin, but every one has different skin.

SMELL is good, the thickness is not too watery not to thick kinda in between, goes on easy rubs in quick, and smell lasts a little while.

bottom line : if you have very dry skin, itchy, flacky, etc it probably wont help much
i live in the mountains of new hampshire very dry here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This lotion is a nice light moisturizer. Don't think it'll be all that good in the winter time though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super-dry, super-scaly skin everywhere except on my face, which is a little oily in spots. This moisturizes my skin very well for 24 hours but the scent is a little much for me; I like other lotions in the Dial line, and I prefer them because this one's fragrance is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by AlienAbduction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like his lotion! Leaves me super smooth and does not break me out and I literally break out from *everything* Super happy I tried it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After glancing at the ingredient deck and taking a quick whiff at the store, I bought the 3 oz tube to test and have on hand for travel. The bio nutrient complex of omega's, vitamins F, A, C & E was what sold me. I consider it an antioxidant lotion. It's not a heavy rich lotion that leaves a silky smooth surface. I have other lotions and oils for for that. I like the light clean refreshing scent and it dissapates shortly after anyway. I'll buy again unless I get some strange reaction to it. Seems like a good all-in-one to have on hand for the ingredients that are in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a great find. I needed a new hand lotion and saw this dial lotion on sale for $1.99 for the 3 oz tube. I love it! It moisturizes without making my skin feel greasy and sticky. On the package, it states that it has shea butter plus bio nutrient complex: omega 3&6, vitamin F, A, C & E plus amino acids. It also states that it moisturizes for 24 hours however I don't think so. I wash my hands often during the day so I do have to reapply. But, it is somewhat long lasting compared to other hand lotions. The smell is soft and powdery like baby lotion. No complaints with this, I would definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

This is by far the best lotion ever, It soaks so well into skin & leaves it soft & smooth. It will seriously make you want to put lotion on all day!

It works great on crack heels...

Highly Reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a fairly decent moisturizer. i don't think it actually moisturizes for 24 hours (as the bottle claims) but it is fairly good non the less. it give your skin a slight sheen and healthy look. to me it smells like Versace Red Jeans perfume

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by nicash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I like the scent of this lotion, it does nothing to moisturize my skin. In fact, after every use, my skin seems to be drier than it was before I put on the lotion. Unlike what the package says, this lotion is not for extra dry skin. I had my son & friends try the lotion; they agree that the lotion smells nice, but does nothing to moisturize the skin. It's best to skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by akmcarpenoctem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Found this in my MIL's bathroom when I had dry hands.

Since I work in a kitchen, and do dishes on occasion, my hands get horrible very quickly. They feel scaly and dry and they're red and chapped.
I tried this once and absolutely loved how silky it made my hands feel! It's super hydrating too....by far the best hand lotion I have ever bought.

It also has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't stink up a room like Bath & Body Works.

Bought some for myself! Will repurchase!