October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Platinum Collection - Cream Eyeshadow Brush #25

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Swimmermama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this brush, but it's discontinued. #25 is no longer a cream eyeshadow brush, which is unfortunate. Grab it if you find it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I was searching for a concealer brush and a young lady at Sephora suggested using this brush It's soft and blends concealer underneath my eyes and anywhere on the face. I have sensitive skin and this brush does not irritate it. I can't comment on how it works for cream eyeshadow because I don't use that product. Overall happy and would repurchase. Please note: The brush I own has a silver handle and I believe the line has been redesigned. I purchased this 6 months to a year ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Overall, I think this brush does what is is supossed to do. It applies cream shadows better than a concealer brush. I personally don't use cream shadow that often, so the brush doesn't get used that often. I got this on sale, since the platinum line has been discontinued. I got it for $9. I don't know what the original price was. However, it is $9 well spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been meaning to purchase a cream eyeshadow brush for a little while now and decided on this one on my most recent trip to Sephora. It is a dense, synthetic brush that picks up and lays down cream shadows beautifully. I've been using a traditional "concealer brush", and sometimes even my fingers, to apply cream shadows and after using this brush I see that having the correct tool makes all the difference in the world. Happy I purchased it!