Sephora Pro Platinum Collection - Cream Eyeshadow Brush #25

4.8

I absolutely love this brush, but it's discontinued. #25 is no longer a cream eyeshadow brush, which is unfortunate. Grab it if you find it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was searching for a concealer brush and a young lady at Sephora suggested using this brush It's soft and blends concealer underneath my eyes and anywhere on the face. I have sensitive skin and this brush does not irritate it. I can't comment on how it works for cream eyeshadow because I don't use that product. Overall happy and would repurchase. Please note: The brush I own has a silver handle and I believe the line has been redesigned. I purchased this 6 months to a year ago.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Overall, I think this brush does what is is supossed to do. It applies cream shadows better than a concealer brush. I personally don't use cream shadow that often, so the brush doesn't get used that often. I got this on sale, since the platinum line has been discontinued. I got it for $9. I don't know what the original price was. However, it is $9 well spent.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I've been meaning to purchase a cream eyeshadow brush for a little while now and decided on this one on my most recent trip to Sephora. It is a dense, synthetic brush that picks up and lays down cream shadows beautifully. I've been using a traditional "concealer brush", and sometimes even my fingers, to apply cream shadows and after using this brush I see that having the correct tool makes all the difference in the world. Happy I purchased it!

Popular Makeup Brushes