July 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Brows - Canmake - Powder Eyebrow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Right now, it's my webcam picture of this product on top here and I apologize for the graininess of it. It's also a bit broken, yes, but it's because it's been with me for over 6 months now and I've dropped it a few times, which is why a chunk is gone. Neither do I use the brush that came with it so it's gone since... I don't even know when.
But as you can see, it's only now after 6 months that I am able to start to see the pan of the lighter shade of brown. I am blonde but my eyebrows are black, which is why I have to go for a ash'ish tone of brown. As you can see, it's not nut-brown but a perfect fit to my dark eyebrows without being a huge contrast to my blonde hair. If I want a startling contrast, I just go for the darker side. The darker side is my to-go-to for dark brown smudgy eyes, though, so I can't complain about it at all.
This eyebrow product goes somewhat easily onto the brush (use your own, I prefer the non-Canmake one) without any danger to overdose on product. It also goes nicely onto the eyebrows and when it's on it stays there until you take it away. This makes it a bit dangerous when applying it, because making a mistake means going at it with a tops for a minute and try to cover it up. It comes in a small, simple see-through plastic rectangular shaped thing so it looks quite cheap in that way, and it is, as it's only 600 yen at my local drugstore. If one wants luxury, it's not the it-product, but you get good product for the money. In the box, it looks a bit glittery/shimmery for some reason, but when it's on the eyebrows there's nothing of that at all.

I haven't tried many other eyebrow products, so I can't say if it's superior to, as an example, MAC, but for the price and the colour I really like this product. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 is that I want only the lighter colour and not the darker and it's not being sold separately. The brush is also just in the way plus it looks very cheap. Other than that, full on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ikky

Most of the open-shelf Japanese eyebrow powder compacts are long rectangular with yellowish or brownish color selections, I have typical Asian coloring with real black hair, most of those brow powders look 'off' on me. But Canmake Power Eyebrow has 16 Natural to choose from, and works great on me. And I just love the cute near square compact this comes in.

I use my own beloved brow brush from Chanel though, can't handle the included two-tip brush with success.