July 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nature's Gate - Pomegranate Sunflower, Velvet Moisture, Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this body wash for three years now and I've never wanted to try anything else. Love the fresh sweet scent and the fact that there are no sulfates or parabens. Also it's cruetly free (huge plus) and vegan. It lathers amazingly well and rinses clean all without drying out my skin. It's a bit pricey but you can buy them in packs of two on Amazon for less than $14.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite body wash. I love that it contains apricot kernel oil (good skin conditioner), shea butter, vitamin e, sweet almond oil, and sodium hyaluronate (salt form of skin-identical ingredient hyaluronic acid). This body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. There is no residue left behind. It creates a rich lather imo and has a wonderful scent. One bottle lasted me approx. four months with regular use. I buy this body wash off iHerb for $5.60.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by DanielJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice body wash with no nasty chemicals in. Wish it lathered up a little more though - you tend to have to use a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent body wash. It is organic, it is mild and moisturizing, as it contains hyaluronic acid, it foams very good and I use it also as makeup remover as it cleans very deeply leaving my skin moist and "'velvety'' for long time. I have also used it sometimes as shampoo for my for my damaged, dry, processed hair and it was wonderful. I like this scent more then that of the Papaya version as this is mild, crispy and fresh, almost like grapefruit.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No