Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower, Velvet Moisture, Body Wash

Not tested on animals

Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 2/4/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this body wash for three years now and I've never wanted to try anything else. Love the fresh sweet scent and the fact that there are no sulfates or parabens. Also it's cruetly free (huge plus) and vegan. It lathers amazingly well and rinses clean all without drying out my skin. It's a bit pricey but you can buy them in packs of two on Amazon for less than $14.

on 12/22/2013 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hands down my favorite body wash. I love that it contains apricot kernel oil (good skin conditioner), shea butter, vitamin e, sweet almond oil, and sodium hyaluronate (salt form of skin-identical ingredient hyaluronic acid). This body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. There is no residue left behind. It creates a rich lather imo and has a wonderful scent. One bottle lasted me approx. four months with regular use. I buy this body wash off iHerb for $5.60.

on 12/7/2013 8:37:00 AM

Nice body wash with no nasty chemicals in. Wish it lathered up a little more though - you tend to have to use a lot.

on 3/22/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an excellent body wash. It is organic, it is mild and moisturizing, as it contains hyaluronic acid, it foams very good and I use it also as makeup remover as it cleans very deeply leaving my skin moist and "'velvety'' for long time. I have also used it sometimes as shampoo for my for my damaged, dry, processed hair and it was wonderful. I like this scent more then that of the Papaya version as this is mild, crispy and fresh, almost like grapefruit.