April 25, 2014 | 1133 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Reversalist illuminating eye system

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by leeshyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! The veil is so pretty and the cream has the perfect consistency.. definitely will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I have gone through a few jars of this. It is a good product, but I like most of Avon's eye creams. I think the whole Reversalist line is one of their best, so I keep buying it and getting this eye cream as a special deal. The reason for this review is that the veil is really excellent at covering up whatever is wrong under my eyes, including that tired, fine lined, dry, hollow , loss of fat look that comes with age. The veil is kind of white and might be too light for some people, including me, at times. However, I just put tap something over it like concealer, foundation, bronzer (very light application). With Avon's dual packaging, I can take off the cap once the cream is gone, throw away the jar and keep the cap with the veil in it. If I thought the eye cream was as fantastic as the veil, I would give the product a 5. I like the cream and use it a lot, but I would give it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by crysna

I bought this not for wrinkles just for the illuminating base and the package is the same with anew ultimate eye contouring system, this cream is light, moisturizing, reduce puffines and illuminates my eye area! The illuminating base is great, not bad reactions on my skin, the eyeshadow smooth on well and the package is nice, lancome is using this type of packages in her new eye cream, so Avon sets the new mode on the beauty industry with the package! Not for my type of age but works well againts puffines and dark circles, deffinitely will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Atsparkler018

This stuff is a life saver! It makes my undereyes so moisturized and soft, decreases wrinkles and I've noticed my dark circles have seriously disapeared. The cream is also a great base for your concealer, and the veil is great if you want to highlight your cheek bones or if you want a slight concealer when your heading to the beach. Overall I recommend this to anyone and everyone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

With my medium skintone, the highlighter part of this was too light for me and so it's pretty much redundant, but the eye cream is ace! Have no lines or signs of ageing around my eye, so don't know if it would be any good at "reversing" anything. But it absorbs quickly, moisturises very well and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Will definitely keep buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great eye cream. I have found with continued use my dark circles have greatly diminished and overall my eyes look so much better. This is a 2 part system, screw off the lid and you find a nice eye cream or flip the tab on the top of the lid and you find an illuminator to go on under your eyes. I will be buying more once I run out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No