September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Sweetheart

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only got this because I thought it looked pretty on my friend, but I don't like it very much on myself. I just use it at work to get rid of it. It doesn't make me feel pretty or anything! :/ and I DO like frosty shades sometimes, don't judge me lol,... just not this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by msjjohnson1

I do not like this lipstick I thought the color would have been a nice cute pink but it came out so frosty and shimmery and it loses the color when you apply it because the texture is horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by shelleypend

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another BzzzAgent here... I found this shade so frosty... it was awful.!
I didn't wear it long enough to give the formula a chance.
The normal store price seems reasonable...
and, the packaging/case are nice. Do not detect any scent/fragrance which is a bonus in my opinion. Would be willing to try out a more suitable shade... if I can find one.!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jenjen86

I am a BzzAgent and received this to review. I have also tried Lip Perfection in "Spellbound" and "Heavenly" which are both lovely shades, but "Sweetheart" is just awful in my opinion. Frost, frost, and more frost. However, if that's what you like, this is otherwise a good lipstick. It has a creamy, moisturizing formula, is long-lasting. Underneath all that frost is a nice, natural-looking pink shade.