Twin by Azzaro

on 1/13/2014 2:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Twin is musky, creamy and light. The opening freshly sprayed is a blast of chemical aromas which, thankfully, soon mellow into a blending of notes of mouthwatering blackcurrant, ripe peaches and fresh roses. An almond note, somewhat medicinal, comes into play, and then takes over for a shortwhile, before settling down and blending together into an accord of fresh almond, fruity peach & bright, youthful rose. After a bit the musk then becomes apparent and is joined by the note of iris. By this point Twin is truly glorious smelling in my opinion, even though I have to apply quite a bit of it to get a true sense of it.

The dry down, hours later, is creamy and mild with the aromas of fresh milky almonds, peach and musk

As I write this, Azzaro Twin is easily my favorite fragrance, as it has everthing I currently look for in a personal scent: fresh ripe fruit, bright floralcy; creaminess / milkiness; no spicy / incense notes; femininity; mildness and simplicity.

I enjoy as well the complex, 'whole kitchen sink' type fragrance that has a huge pyramid consisting of multiple florals, fruits, spices, herbs, incense, resins, cognac, honey, leather, vanilla, woods, musk and animalic notes and have quite a few in my perfume collection. It's just that these day I more often desire femininity and comfort in a fragrance first and foremost.

I just received my first order of Azzaro Twin a few of days ago and will definitely place another order very soon.

on 3/22/2011 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a surprisingly nice edt. The official notes are: rose, peach, almond tree flower, iris and musk. It gives a light creamy/powdery feel and it can be easily worn during the day or even at night.I wouldn't consider it a sexy/date fragrance but but more of a cosy and comforting scent. Unfortunately, it is very short-lived, as it lasts for less that three hours on me. The packaging is ridiculous!

Popular Fragrances