April 20, 2014 | 1614 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Love To The Fullest by Reese Witherspoon

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by bionicblonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm known for being different, having my own style, signature look, etc. and the same must be true with cologne's as I'm the outcast here for loving this one! The scent makes me feel incredibly delicious, and that must come through to others, as I get so many compliments while wearing this. That, or there are others that actually like this cologne too! It has a sophisticated aura that is warm and embracing, without being all smoky or oriental, and cloaking. Ever so often I get this peppery scent from it at different times through the day that has me wondering exactly what note it's coming from or what combo, as it's quite seductive and alluring. Although discontinued, thankfully Ebay seems to have plenty for future purchases. i won't hesitate to stock up on this one, as it's going into permanent rotation. Unfortunately, I seem to only like perfumes that don't stay around long, such at Potion by Perscriptives, and Pure by Jil Sander. If you like those, you will easily fall for this one, and the price makes it even better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a nice scent! This went on a little strong, but dried down to a sweet creamy black cherry scent on me. Not as good a scent as Laugh Often, but close. I hope to try Live Without Regrets soon. This has been discontinued, sadly, so when I run out, I will have to purchase on ebay. Thank goodness for ebay! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

Love to the fullest has a warmth to it and a slight sweet floral smell to me at first, to me the black cherries are not promonate however I can smell the peony, cashmere and evening primrose to it its very soft floral warm and femimine. Its more mature smell to me not something I would wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I really like this one. The cherry note is dark and not sweet, and you almost miss it. It is followed by a rich woody scent (cashmere wood?) that is not quite the punch of sandalwood, which is fine, otherwise, it would overwhelm the other slight notes. I don't think I'll ever get another bottle, since I won't wear it too often, but I like the fruit and wood characteristics of this scent. In fact, this seems a weaker, slightly less delicious cousin to Hilary Duff With Love, except with cherry instead of mangosteen.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by EveninginLasVegas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ho hum, yet another sandalwood fragrance. Too bad the sandalwood makes the fragrance smell like dirty clothes. Incidentally, cashmearan is a made up name for an artificial concoction that smells like sandalwood. Leave the sandalwood out already. It's yesterday's news.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My friend is an Avon rep and just got a bottle of this so I got to try it out. I can't say I am impressed, it is just so so. I won't be buying any of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

So this may not be considered a fair review because this is a new EDT fragrance that has just come out to Avon Reps. only, until campaign #9. I hope other Reps. comment on this one soon. I am very disappointed with Reese Witherspoon for backing this one...first it is only an EDT version thus lasting about 10 minutes, maybe.
The notes claim to be black cherry, evening primrose, sandstone, & cashmeran...anyone got a clue what cashmeran is?? It is an Eau de Toilette Spray ;-) I almost did not order it for this very reason, Toilette spray! But...I figured if it was no good, I can always get credited back on my account.
This is the first fragrance in a lineup of 3, I think I read. The next one is to be released in May.
Now for the actual bottle! 1.7 ounces for $25.00. Not so bad for a starting price for a nice Avon fragrance...right? The bottle itself is so plain! Nothing fancy, or attractive about it. It looks like one of the round light bulbs in my vanity mirror! My hubby got a good laugh out of it. It is one of those bottles that you would want to hide behind something else! Her name is written across the middle of the round light bulb after Love To The Fullest, no other design, just plain very pale, light tinted greenish clear glass with plain clear liquid inside. The book makes the bottle appear full but it is down at least an inch from the top. The book also makes the perfume appear green colored but it is clear. It is only the ugly, plain bottle that has a very light tint to it, almost unnoticeable!
Miss Witherspoon's fragrance In Bloom is a beautiful scent in my opinion, but this one is just a big let down, and an EDT to boot, & the same price as an EDP!
Up Date:
No longer ill and my smell came back so I want to update my review of this fragrance. I am going with a 3 for overall rating and I removed some of my remarks when I was really feeling awful. ;-) I don't think it is as bad as I first stated but it still is no winner with me! I get a lot of coconut from this, hmmm... not on the list. I think a younger crowd would enjoy this scent for the summer months.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No