October 23, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Glossaholic- Lush

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm writing a review for the fire ball glossaholic lip gloss,ever since I ran out of my chill out gloss i had to go and buy more,but since I saw this I thought to myself 'it wouldn't hurt to try this color' when I apply this on it didn't looked quite well on me,it looked like dried up blood with glitter in it,just like chill out it has a vanilla scent to it,which i love.I might as well give it to my mother,i think she'll like it but I'm not going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought - another suckered in by a clear gloss. It did have pretty pink microglitter - but looked like a clear base. I was looking for something PINK with PINK microglitter. Anyway, this has a big applicator. I put it on thick and it is beautiful! One of my favs now - even among the high end. And the taste and smell - to die for! All for $5.00!

PLEASE NOTE - THIS REVIEW IS FOR TIPSY - NOT LUSH!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The applicator is pretty HUGE not really necessary it also smells like a flavored vodka too me so it's not a horrible or great smell either. The glitter in it is just that glitter its not like a shimmer you'd find in eyeshadow or bronzer. The glitter somehow makes it on to my skin also kind of annoying. It's not too bad of a gloss not super shiny by any means. I'd say it's more for a little girl or teenager. I do like it though and will continue using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl1977

I found this gloss at my neighborhood Walmart and couldn't beat the price at $6. The tube looked promising - a lovely peachy nude with big chunks of glitter (should have known at that point!). On my lips, the pigmentation is very light, but there are these huge chunks of glitter - looks strange on the lips. Plus, I found that the glitter migrated out around my mouth - big turnoff! The scent is lovely - vanilla and the huge doefoot applicator is awesome, but I won't be repurchasing this again due to the glitter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had to purchase this when I saw it on a recent trip to Walmart, because of the name. Please note that "I" have been Glossaholic for at least the last 7 years here on the Alley, and that I believe someone from the Hard Candy company stole my name. That being said, this gloss in "Lush" looks like a lovely nude peach in the tube, but there is little pigment and it is loaded with tremendous chunks of glitter. Not the best gloss I've ever tried, or the worst. I do love the oversized doe-foot applicator, and the sweet vanilla taste/smell. The gloss itself is okay. Bought 3 of them just because of the name, I must admit, and I will probably pick up a couple more before they are gone forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Lush is a light peachy nude color in the tube with huge pink and orange glitter flakes. On my lips it's clear but the glitter is very noticeable when it catches the light. The downside of the glitter pieces being so big is that when the light isn't reflecting off of them, the glitter looks like salt or chip crumbs or something stuck to my lips. If the glitter was finer this gloss would be a lot more flattering. At least it smells good, like vanilla. The huge doe foot applicator is one of the main reasons I got this. It's fun to use. I have Rise and Shine and Chill Out as well but this one is my favorite of the three. With that said, three is all I need. I won't be adding any more Glossaholics to my collection.