Lancome L’Absolu Nu (all)

4.1

on 9/25/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Omg! I am rushing out to pick up as many of these as I can afford! They are discontinuing this line!!!!! I first fell for the gorgeous packaging. Sleek black with magnetic closure. The beautiful roses trickling down the case. The first color I tried was Rose Accent. Didn't look like much in the tube... really scary dark brown under the harsh department store lighting. However, when swatched... it was the most beautiful deep berry shade that was so easy to wear, surprisingly! Sheer, light, and deep shade my fair skin could handle! Then I ran out and purchased Red Chiffon - a neutral-ish red that leans warm on my complexion. It's a really fresh red. Finally got my hands on Beige Tulle as well. Nude, shimmery every day color. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on lips. I really hope that Lancome reconsiders discontinuing this line.

The finish is so comfortable, glossy, sheer but bright color! It's the best formulation I have ever felt on my lips! Really upset this is going to get phased out!!!!

on 8/18/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this lipstick, but like others have said it's way TOO EXPENSIVE for what you're getting - a great looking lip yes, but quite little product for the price and the fact that it doesn't last long on the lips. What a shame. Otherwise this lipstick is perfect. I have it in the color Pale Petal and it's such a cute, flattering shade that I can wear everyday. Feels really great on the lips, like a balm. Not sure I'd buy again because it's too much money.

on 3/31/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i love love love love this lipstic ... i got two colours one is beige tulle and coral tutu (i think) . they are so soft like a butter. they are moisture my lips just like a balm, it doesnt crack my lip like other lipstick . and geez the colours are just gorgeous.. i only give it 4 because the colour doesn't stay long maybe just less than 3 hours and you have to re apply again. it is expensive, i have it for 2 months and i nearly run of it (i dont know maybe i lick my lips a lot, not sure)
ooh i also LOVE LOVE the smell , smell so beautiful i just love the smell.
i will try the rough love since it probably last longer.

in conclusion i love this lipstick :)

on 1/13/2013 11:13:00 AM

I saw 302 on a colleague, loved it. Got it - it is an amzing sheer medium pink (on my very pigmented lips), very flattering, very "refreshening". Can be built to give quite a nice pink pout, can be worn very subtly.

Love it! Will - definitely - repurchase. Perfect bridal colour for medium skin and pigmented lips, imo. Will give colour to the lips in photos, but not be in "unnatural" territory.

My only complaint: At least in my country Lancome does not print the number nor name on the bullet. We had to get my colleague's lipstick to the counter to determine which one it was! That's a pain!

on 1/5/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Colour 304. It wears well, hydrating and more on the sheer side. As for the staying power... it doesn't fade in a good way, it bleeds a bit w/o pencil (but who wears pencil for a sheer/nude like lipstick?), and fading is irregular. Not worth the price.

on 9/29/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got 302 Rose Ideal, it's a sheer neutral medium reddish pink. It can be universally flattering.
Goes on smoothly, doesn't cake at all and wears of evenly.
Looks and feels nice and natural, doesn't dry my lips out.
Average longevity.
Has the standard Lancome rose smell (which I find quite overpowering) and the slick black packaging with graphic roses is very pretty and classy.
Despite the positive aspects I won't repurchase, I think it's rather dupable and the price is too high for a lipstick that's not exceptional.

on 8/25/2012 10:05:00 AM

I have it in 205 (one of the intense colors). It applies smoothly making my lips feel hydrated. The color looks pretty brown in the tube but it turned out a wonderful nude color for my pigmented lips. It is so butter-like that I've gone through a half of the tube in just three weeks. But I don't care because that means that I will purchase another one and start all over again

on 8/18/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

to be truthful I had gone to buy a chanel rouge lipstick but I happened to enter in another mall where chanel wasnt there so I went and bought this one. I really like the shade as it suits my skin. It smells and looks great. I was not a lipstick person but it has made me one :). Though a little expensive than mac. But this one has last me more than a year now. My only problem it doesnt stay much longer. If I happen to even drink water it goes off. But anyways it looks good. I like the shade I may buy this again if I dont get any good shades like the one I have in this.

on 8/7/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this lipstick so MUCH! Its so moisturizing and glides on as if it was butter. Wish it wasn't so Damn Expensive I would have it in every color lol. I got it in Rose Vile it's the perfect pink It really would look great on every skin tone, and I also got it in Pink Moir.

on 7/31/2012 3:54:00 AM

Just bought this in the new shade for fall 2012, "Rouge Resille" and I really wish I hadnt. Don't get me wrong, the color is very pretty and works for both summer and fall. It's not as deep as I thought it would be, but its just a Pinkish Red color. It's flattering. The issue I have with this lipstick is that it is so smudgy and feathery. I have never seen a lipstick feather out of my lip line so bad in my life. I feel like maybe the matching lip liner would help keep it in place, but I'm more of a one step kind of person. For $30 this is very expensive, I don't want to purchase the lip liner also. I wouldnt mind the price if it was absolutely amazing and worth it, since the only makeup that I wear is mascara and lipstick... I dont mind splurging on those.This lipstick also fades extremely quick without even eating or drinking and just always feels very smudgy on my lips, also dries them out a bit. I bought it on impulse after trying on the color and loving it at the Lancome counter. Regret it. Gave it two stars for the lovely color, but honestly I could probably find a similar color in the drugstore that would be a much better lipstick too.

Popular Lipsticks