April 18, 2014 | 1966 users online

Toners - Hada Labo - Arbutin Whitening Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a dry skin and it really helps my dry skin a lot.
After using this, my skin become healthy and fresh.
I don't notice the whitening but my face become less dull than before.
Before using this, I'm always use moisturizer to snatch away the dryness of my skin but now I rarely use moisturizer again.
I bought this along with the milk and the essence. The milk is like moisturizer but the next time I will not buy the milk again, yes it really moisture your skin but too much! (even for my dry skin)
So, if you have oily skin makes sure to not buy the milk, buy the lotion (or you say toner)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1234

My face looked very healthy after using this toner.
I was very surprised at how healthy my skin looked.
This toner is moisturizing.
I use it with the Shirojyun Cream.

I noticed very slow gradual whitening. My skin tends to be dark from over scrubbing (a bad habit I picked up). Something like whitening I think takes time.

I think this would be great for the warmer months. During the winter, I put a moisturizing cream from another brand on top of the toner and the cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by haneeesa

I won't buy this product again as it's whitening factor didn't really work that well on me. Minor acne scars are still visible, compared to other better drugstore products I've used. It probably be better off as a moisturizer for anyone with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by chinney

broke me out. no good

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by NisottKhairul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is sooo awful :( i haven't used toner before so i would like try this one to brighten up my skin. For the first 3 day it works well. It brightens up my skin and my acne scars starts fading.
But within 1 week, there's this tiny bumps all over my face! >:( i throw it away and wait for the bumps to disappear. But it didn't! It was almost a month so i decided to go to see a dermatologist. She said my face got clogged up from inside! She gave me a cream that works really well. The bumps are starting to disappear. Overall, i hate this. Such a waste of money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was awful. I have sensitive skin, and am always wary when I try new products, but so many people raved about this product that I just had to try it. Unfortunately, it made my skin go crazy.

I almost never get any pimples, and when I do get pimples, it's usually from something I put on my face. When that happens, at most, I will get 2 pimples and even that is rare. After using the Hado Labo lotion, I got clumps of pimples between my brows and on my hair line. Furthermore, I developed small hives on my cheek and chin. I immediately stopped using this lotion and went back to organic skin care, which cleared up my pimples almost over night.

Do not use this product if you have sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the whitening trial kit range to test out during a short trip to Bangkok. This product caused me to breakout all over my chin despite using only for 4 days. Definitely hell for people with sensitive skin. I had since researched and realized one of the ingredients arbutin might be the culprit.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by salire

I used this in the last of one months and got a significant result of my skin. I applied three times a day without cotton through face and neck, just after washing my face. Previously, i had a lot of acne, dryness (in the summer) and my skin look so dull and lost it shines. I've got my skin looks more healthy and bright now. Although i still have acne on my face, but it doesn't looks dull like before.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Janice45627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I won't buy this product again, as I can't see any whitening effect on it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this toner with high hopes, and it completely screwed up my skin. It made my skin rough, dry and itchy, and it gave me a rash. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product!