April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Mascara - Collection 2000 - colour lash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by hjlxo

I use this on my eyebrows after colouring them in to keep them in place. It works perfectly and keeps my eyebrows in shape, I also use it underneath a black mascara to separate my eyelashes which it is great for also :) it's only £1.99 in superdrug/boots.. BARGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my brows to keep them at bay, it works perfect! and it was dirt cheap too! It's also great for separating your lashes! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use it for my eyebrows after i've defined them with brush & powder. It's great - dirt cheap and does what it's supposed to do.
The tube has a lot of product to last you a year or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by hollyARH

I have black long lashes, but I like to use a clear mascara to separate my eyelashes and I don't like to look over the top with a black mascara. I picked this up in superdrug on holiday because I ran out and it was cheap, and I like it. It's probably the same as most other clear mascaras, but it's inexpensive and does the job. I will probably buy this again as it works okay, but it's not very different to what I've used before.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, very cheap, nice minimalist packaging, always available in Superdrug. This mascara is clear, it defines and conditions lashes without depositing any colour. The tube says clear 11. I've been using it for a while. I have very long, dark lashes and don't like to use mascara as it looks OTT most of the time and I also hate removing it. This mascara gives me a bit of shine and separation and definition without giving me a spider look. It especially looks great with a bit of pinkish blusher and a golden or c;ear gloss. You need to put at least two layers as it's rather light. I always have one spare in my drawer.