November 22, 2014 | 1916 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalash Clinical Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I bought this, it came in a double pack with the serum. I liked the serum part, but I reviewed that separately.
The mascara reminded me of a basic mascara that I would use to either straighten out my lashes on top of my other mascaras, or as one if I was just running errands and basically not doing anything at all that day. You know, the kind of day when you're running here and there and will be seen, but not by anyone in particular, and don't want to do a make-up routine on yourself.
The brush wasn't spectactular, but it was able to declump anything that it needed to and also, it separated my lashes. This mascara did not voluminize or add depth to my lashes. It's purpose was to darken them, straighten them and basically just give them some oomph for the day. I have blonde eyelashes that you normally would not see so if I don't put anything on them, all you see are the colors of my eyes.
So when I want a look that's natural beyond my basic natural look, I'll put a mascara on that simply darkens my eyes. And this does that for me. The bottle has the separator ring, which I appreciate. I need a wand that is clean when it comes out of the tube so I'm not dealing with excess clumps of mascara on my brush. That's always a dealbreaker for me when a tube doesn't have the ring to clean the brush. Not a wet mascara or a dry one either, Just a nice consistency. It was worth the few bucks when I bought it as a package. If you're in the market for a basic, everyday mascara, give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by monkeyball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara because of its claim to build lashes. I have noticed since I started using it my lashes are longer and thicker and I get comments regarding same. I use the brush side to start and then go over lashes with the flat side. I also use the serum on my brows and lashes and it works.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't stress how much u should stay away from lash growing stuff. I used the loreal one (the serum) and it makes my eyes hurt and caused me to see spots. When looking for a new mascara I saw such wonderful reviews on this and the bottle was too cute. I got it in a pack with the serum (which I did not plan on using) I figured that it being a mascara there is less chance of it getting in ur eyes (which apparently doesn't matter). 1st day no problem and was liking it. 2nd day we were far from home with plans to do lots of errands when after 2hrs of having it on I started getting really irratated and we had to go home. By the time I had walked into my room and stopped to look at something I then started swatting at flies that were attacking me, to only realize they were not flies at all but black spots. So I was then freaking out. Never again EVER. If u care about ur vision and want to have ur eye site for the rest of ur life STAY AWAY from anything claiming lash growing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a user below stated, I use two coats of this as a "primer" before layering my Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara over it and it is just fantastic! It doesn't clump at all for me, and it gives my lashes great definition.
I don't know if it actually helps lashes grow - I'm skeptical of those claims from any product. But I wasn't looking for that. My lashes are long, but they are sparse and thin. This works great underneath a volumizing mascara.
I really love this. And for the price, you can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first time I got this I didn't really like it much. It was to dry to apply evenly and the brush was awkward. A week later the wand Broke of in the tube! So Then I just hated it. A year later I got it again cause I heard wet n wild was making better products, but it's still pretty much the same. Dry formula, weird brush, but the package hasn't broke yet. So overall I guess it's okay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use this mascara for it's intended use (as an actual mascara) but it works FANTASTIC as a lash primer. We're talking serious definition here, and this is coming from a girl with pathetically wimpy lashes. It doesn't do much in the length department, but it defines really well. I use Jordana Extreme Lash Mascara over this and the result is false lash glory! And for $4, you can't go wrong. Will definetly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara, but it's not perfect. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and haven't noticed any improvement in my lash growth (on the other hand, it took about a month for Loreal's Lash Serum to work its mojo). I do like the volume it provides though. It's slightly clumpy but most mascaras are. Just takes a little more time. It doesn't flake or smudge which is probably why it's a bit subborn coming off. Overall though, it works very well for me. If my lashes start growing more I'll bump it up to a 5. Love the cute tube, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by BloodRose221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dreadful mascara. It was very clumpy. You cannot put on more than one layer. It also dried out my lashes, and made them itch. The dryness actually broke my lashes and I noticed a few fall outs when I removed it. The brush is also very awkward. Not worth the price, even if it is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Beautyxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE. Fans out the lashes like no other expensive mascara does! My lashes feel so soft! Haven't noticed growth but at four dollars I will definitely repurchase! Try it and I know you will fall in love with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by classyscene4937

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's good for everyday use and the tube design is so cute! The ink is not heavy at all, so my eyelashes keep their curl. I sometimes found slight growth on my eyelashes.