July 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Concealers - Cargo - JetLag

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm still on the fence about this product.

I used it for about three weeks after the lady at Macy's convinced me to buy it...of course she cornered me and applied it to half my face.

I have to start out by saying the negatives.

Every morning it was a nuisance twisting like 10 times for the makeup to come out. It took a while before it came out.

The silver packaging of the product did not tell me when the product was running out, letting me know in the next few days I would not have any makeup left...that morning was annoying when nothing came out and I was not prepared!

It ran out VERY QUICKLY!!

AND WAS PRICEY!

Benefits:

It went on smoothly, brightened my area just a little and was light.

I did not get to use it long enough to see if there were any benefits of using the prouducts especillay for my dark under-eye circles!

So as of now, I don't think I will be re-purchasing this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I have yet to find a Cargo product that I don't love and this product is no exception. Let's start off by discuss the opaqueness and consistency of the product. It is light and sheer and really only meant to be used as a brightener and not a total under eye concealer.

Second, the package is a sleek little tube that twists to release a set amount of product up through a brush applicator, I like this as it seems to keep the unused portion sterile and fresh.

I use this product on the inner and outer corners of my eyes to add a little more brightness to tired eyes usually resulting from lots of travel, sleeping in uncomfortable hotel beds, lack of sleep or here lately allergies. Cost is $32 per tube

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the fact that there is a brush attached and the concealer comes out when you twist the bottom. it is a very light concealer, which i like because i have oily skin and if i use a heavier one, my mascara smears under my eyes. it does brighten the area underneath your eye, but doesn't cover if you have serious dark circles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh, where do I start. Not a full coverage concealer at all. I don't have dark circles under my eyes, so I guess it worked somewhat to brighten my tired eyes, but for that price, Cargo can keep it. Shade selection sucked as well as the packaging where it takes all these twists to get a blob of expensive product that doesn't even do what it says.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by mistymountainhop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying, this isn't a "full coverage concealer" as it states it is. for starters, anything that comes in a pen clicker, is sheer , and yes it doesn't cake only because it's too sheer to provide opaque coverage. I had to layer this a lot to get the coverage i wanted. if youre looking for something beyond just sheer, then this isn't for you. also, it doesn't even last very long. costing 32.00 for a product that doesn't even last for a month, is NOT WORTH IT. the only plus about this product is that the colour 1 offers a yellow shade which offsets that of reddish tones under the eyes especially for sensitive prone people like myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by BeccaRose89

So far I love this product. It's nice to have a "poor-girl's" version of YSL Touche Eclat, which is $70 in Canada! Jet Lag, at $32 at Murale, is a steal. Application takes a little practice, and it best used with a separate concealer brush to pat in to cover flaws and circles. It leaves the under eye area looking luminous and pretty, and not pasty or cakey like alot of other concealers. When I chose this product, the lady at Murale tried the Smashbox High Definition concealer and it looked like someone smeared pasty stuff that showed off any dry skin under my eyes.
I have very fair skin, and the "light" is a good match, but I think it would work on slightly darker skin tones as well.
Also, I think the darkness around my eyes is lightening like the product promised, after only about 2.5 weeks of use!
The only complaint is that, on those really tired days when you look like a raccoon, it doesn't quite cover everything. Get some sleep and you will find this product does just what you need.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dcausey

I was sold this product with similar claims to the review above, and that it was similar to Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat. True, the packaging is similar, it dispenses from a tube on to a brush, but the similarities end there. YSL Touch Eclat is a marvelous product. It is great for under eye circles, marionette lines, anything you want to reflect attention way from. This product does not have the light diffusers that touche eclat does, and it does not dispense evenly on to the brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Being a concealer junkie, I had to try this new concealer out by Cargo. Cargo claims this: JetLag is a unique multi-functional concealer that combines cutting edge skincare technology with full coverage to erase dark circles. Formulated to help reduce the appearance of serious dark circles and vivible puffiness around the eye area while it fortifies, nourishes and repairs the delicate skin around the eyes. Light diffusing pigments instantly camouflage and brighten the eye area.
Clinically Proven:

Reduces dark circles and under eye puffiness after 28 days*

So, this all sounds like the end of all of our suffering on finding the perfect concealer. Well, I didn't find it all that incredible. I can't say anything about the claims of reducing circles and puffiness over time because I only used this 3-4 times. First of all, I HATE the packaging. It is a click pen style w/ a brush applicator. It never fails, you will click click click away and get no product. On the 5th click, a huge blob of product explodes out of the bottom of the brush leaving you with a awful mess. The second problem with this concealer is the color choices. Very very poor! This comes in two shades: Light and Medium. Light resembles a banana peel and Medium is more neutral. I found luck w/ Medium but it was a tad bit too light for me. So, no dark skinned person will ever have the opportunity to try this out. The third problem with this concealer is the coverage. After about 3 layers, I still saw my circles decent enough that I thought my cheap WnW $3.00 concealer covered much better than this. Coverage leads to the fourth problem which was finish. Because you need to layer with this, the finish gets a little cakey and it collects into fine lines. The last problem with this concealer is price. I feel that for $32.00(US), this should be a better product than what it actually is. However, on a positive note, this didn't crease and it has decent staying power.