November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special whatsoever, regular light feel lotion, not good option for winter for sure, vaseline brand way richer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this body lotion. I use false tan quite regularly and my legs are quite dry. Also after shaving my legs can become so itchy and irritated. This is the only thing that stops my legs itching. Using it every day you will notice the change to you're skin, it's definitely very moisturising. And for the price you can't complain! Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by SugarBubble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like these body lotions sooo much....for me is one of the best moisturizers considering its low price....it make my skin feels soooo smooth and nice and the moisturization stays untill the next shower...its been absorbed easily from the skin and do not leave a sticky sensation to the skin as many other body lotions do!! I tried the honey and the shea butter and they are both really nice,leaving my skin smooth!!! the only disadvantage for me is that none of the scents are something so special...I just use this for the moisturization it gives and I use other body lotions of other brands,with better scent,in other special occasion...if the scents were better or more special I would definitely give 5 stars!! but generally is a product I really recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Bee82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just brought a 100ml bottle of this the sos repairing hand balm shea butter one and I am so in love with this it's smells so wonderful I really like the smell of it. It's fast absorbing and very moisturising. I like it better then my palmers olive butter formula. I might even go out and buy a bigger bottle to use at home all the time. I just put the 100ml bottle in my handbag so I need one for when I'm at home. I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i've been using this brand since summer 2013. i've tried all the "flavours" but im currently using the mango one. i really like the fast-drying formula of this, and each one has a light, fresh scent. my skin is kinda sensitive with dry scaley patches (sometimes due to eczema, mostly in the winter), and this lotion doesnt react negatively at all with me. the "7-day" may seem like crap but i saw immediate improvement while using these lotions.
i use this lotion before applying the body shop's mango beautifying oil. i like that i can match up the mango lotion with it hehe.
the aloe one is really great too!
gonna keep grabbing these ones, as theyre SUPER cheap in Canada. dollarama, 3 dollars for the smaller packaging, which is really nice and easy to use.
the mango lotion i have is in a big pump bottle with slick angles. the packaging is really modern and sturdy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shay1995

LOVEEEE this moisturiser! Makes my skin feel silky smooth and rubs in and dries so quickly! I have tried many moisturisers and I hate that fact that a lot of them take ages and ages to rub in. I use this everyday and I do get compliments on how soft my skin is. If you have no tried this I 100% recommend you to go out and buy it! I think the smell is quite nice and not overpowering like some other moisturises. I 100% recommend this product and will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I found this product to work pretty well at first. But after a while it was starting to dry my skin out and make it feel really tight and moisture-less lol. I found myself needing to use excess amounts of this lotion just to feel like my skin was moisturized, The other thing about this product is that it has a benzene derivative. Benzene is carcinogenic. I know that these lotions have low amounts of these chemicals in them, but I also know that I use lotions frequently so that chemical low is going to go to a chemical high within my body.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincess1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at the dollarstore wasn't expecting too much. It's not a bad moisturizer. Although I find it smells more like chemicals, than peaches lol. I like the size of it, and the packaging isn't too shabby, I prefer thicker heavier lotions, this one felt a bit sticky and weird on me. but I guess you get what you pay for. Also the 7 day claim is a joke.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Hey Canada, this is at Dollarama for 3 dollars! I picked it up because it was so cheap, I thought it couldn't hurt to try. I really really like this moisturizer. The 7 day claim is completely ridiculous, companies can say whatever they want so you shouldn't ever really believe it anyways, but other than that it makes my skin so so soft! I can in fact feel it on my skin so if you don't like that then this isn't for you. I have this in coco butter and the smell is very nice but subtle, and it lasts long. All in all this was a great find for 3 dollars!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

I purchased the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Lotion with Shea Butter for Extry Dry Skin.
It smells nice, it goes very well on the skin and it doesn't leave that much of a sticky or greasy residue- it sinks in the skin quite fast. It is really an apply and go lotion which I like.
It leaves the skin smooth and soft.
But definitely not for 7 days!
The perfume stays until the next day but the hydration is only for a day, if!
Not sure I am going to repurchase.