April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shay1995

LOVEEEE this moisturiser! Makes my skin feel silky smooth and rubs in and dries so quickly! I have tried many moisturisers and I hate that fact that a lot of them take ages and ages to rub in. I use this everyday and I do get compliments on how soft my skin is. If you have no tried this I 100% recommend you to go out and buy it! I think the smell is quite nice and not overpowering like some other moisturises. I 100% recommend this product and will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I found this product to work pretty well at first. But after a while it was starting to dry my skin out and make it feel really tight and moisture-less lol. I found myself needing to use excess amounts of this lotion just to feel like my skin was moisturized, The other thing about this product is that it has a benzene derivative. Benzene is carcinogenic. I know that these lotions have low amounts of these chemicals in them, but I also know that I use lotions frequently so that chemical low is going to go to a chemical high within my body.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincess1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at the dollarstore wasn't expecting too much. It's not a bad moisturizer. Although I find it smells more like chemicals, than peaches lol. I like the size of it, and the packaging isn't too shabby, I prefer thicker heavier lotions, this one felt a bit sticky and weird on me. but I guess you get what you pay for. Also the 7 day claim is a joke.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Hey Canada, this is at Dollarama for 3 dollars! I picked it up because it was so cheap, I thought it couldn't hurt to try. I really really like this moisturizer. The 7 day claim is completely ridiculous, companies can say whatever they want so you shouldn't ever really believe it anyways, but other than that it makes my skin so so soft! I can in fact feel it on my skin so if you don't like that then this isn't for you. I have this in coco butter and the smell is very nice but subtle, and it lasts long. All in all this was a great find for 3 dollars!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

I purchased the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Lotion with Shea Butter for Extry Dry Skin.
It smells nice, it goes very well on the skin and it doesn't leave that much of a sticky or greasy residue- it sinks in the skin quite fast. It is really an apply and go lotion which I like.
It leaves the skin smooth and soft.
But definitely not for 7 days!
The perfume stays until the next day but the hydration is only for a day, if!
Not sure I am going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OH WOW I'm so glad others like this too! It's such a great product!

I received this for free due to an email marketing campaign error. I also received another bottle from a Shoppers coupon -so I started with TWO bottles to try!

I thought it would a cheap-quality lotion (when on sale, it's only $4-5 CAD!!) with lots of marketing fluff. I was actually lured into their Facebook campaign during the pre-launch of this item! (took the quiz) I had low expectations because I never liked any Garnier products.

My favourite are Aveeno and Bliss lotions, but my main "on the desk" lotion is Lubriderm (it's $7.99 CAD regular price and dries super fast. Whereas Aveeno and Bliss ones are pricey....).

This Garnier one has officially replaced my Lubriderm lotion!! I've been using this daily, the bottle is actually fantastic (squeeze bottle, the cap is on top). Pump bottles tend to clog, this one never did! I HATED the smell at first (I have shea butter) but it's okay now. I guess because it performs so well, I don't mind!

I find it absorb slower than Aveeno and Bliss (and Lubriderm), maybe 15 seconds instead of 2? But it keeps my hands and feet very moisturized until I wash them. With Lubriderm, I am applying between washing and I am forgetful until I bleed.

Love it! Definitely buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product more than I thought I would. It's not a thick, rich, creme like I would normally use - this is much thinner, but it makes it easy to apply. It absorbed relatively quickly (a couple of minutes - I applied it to damp skin, just out of the shower). The first time I used it, it was nothing special - but I noticed the more I used it (after 2-3 days), my skin looked plumper and glowy and it felt very smooth. I have the shea butter version and the smell is nice - not strong or overpowering in any way. So…I'm surprised at how much I like this! It does take a while for full results, so you need to keep using it. Price was also great (I bought it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kirsten83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this one in the Peach scent. I think a little goes a long way. The smell is nice. It dries not particularly fast, but not uncomfortably slow either. It's just a nice lotion, nothing really special. On a good deal, I would definately buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by completelynumby

This review is based on the Garnier 'Hydrating' conditioning lotion with Aloe Vera.

A few things I like about this lotion:

The lotion itself is light and glides on the skin easily.

Helped repair my peeling skin from holiday.

Does leave the skin soft after complete absorption.

It has a nice, subtle scent.

It's cheap.

I wouldn't say it's "fast absorbing" as it claims, it did take a while for it to completely absorb into the skin.

And I will say it does leave a slight sticky/greasy feel on the skin when applied, but only a little!

FOUR STARS and would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jackz7510

I would actually say that this is the best body lotion I've ever used EVER. I've used many in the past like the body butters from The Body Shop, Vaseline's body lotion, sorbolene cream etc but I like this one the best. My skin, especially in winter, gets really dry that the dry areas pretty much look like scales :/ but this lotion hydrates my skin for the longest! With the other moisturising products, I personally had to use it everyday because the hydrating power would go away so quickly, but not this one. Idk if I could say the hydration lasts 7 days.. but it certainly lasts! I also love the consistency. Body lotions with a thicker, creamier consistency seem to do a lacklustre job of penetrating my skin but because this one's quite watery, it does the job. My family have repurchased this countlessly!