July 24, 2014 | 2199 users online

Moisturizers - Johnson & Johnson - Moisturising Day Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by chazmummy2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for about a month now. I love it. Its not expensive and feels great on the skin. My skin is very dry after a wash but after i apply this moisteriser it feels lovely and soft. Definatly will recommend to every one. I have read the other post about out break of acne i had no problem with this personally but if you do then you should be aware. You could try asking a consultant to see if this product would work for you. The end result for me though is i love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG product for almost 10 years now :) Nothing gives me this great skin ,I use it daily in the morning after washing my face with Dove Beauty Bar ( pink) and this combo has been working for me greatly giving me the most amazing complexion ..I strongly recommend it for combo/normal to dry skin, but never to very dry or oily or acne prone as it's a strong ,very hydrating moisturiser ..I use the one made here by J&J , it comes in 75 ml glass jar which I love , though it's not very travel friendly :/ ..Even better , it has SPF 15 in it with UV protection which is a huge plus for me ..So I use it in the morning before going out or under makeup and it stands the challenge in the warm or cold :)
Update & need your help please ..I noticed the last jar I purchased hasn't had the same nice smell , I checked the expirey date and it is ok ..The buyer is the same drugstore ..Did they change the formula or something ???....I am not sure ...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Sabinelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I need this product but I can't find it in Canada ? Any help ?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by keepskinwell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although I have oily skin , my skin feel dry after I wash my face , so I brought this moisturizer. It does what it says but if you have ACNE-PRONE SKIN , YOU SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT .I broke out after I used this moisturizer for two or three days . At first , I didn't realized it was because of this product. I just kept breaking out and I thought if it was because of this product .I stopped using it for a few days , and my break out stopped at the same time ! I just realized it was all because of this product.I am not saying that it is a very bad moisturizer , but it left my face oily and it was the reason why I broke out .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE ACNE-PRONE SKIN !!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Even though my skin is oily, in Winter, it gets dry and flaky. This helps to keep my skin looking smooth and makes it feel incredibly soft. It has a strong baby powder scent which I'm not fond of, so minus one lippy. Thick creamy formula, and you only need the tiniest amount. Can come off somewhat greasy on me sometimes, but doesn't manage to cause me extra breakouts. Cheap and effective. Will definitely continue to repurchase again. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great moisturiser! I'm not sure about it as a 'day cream' - but i use it every night and wake up with soft, smooth skin ready for makeup the next day! I like the packaging as you can get every last bit out (or put some back in if you get too much!). I also use this around my eye area and have had no problems with it at all! Great for soft lips and hands too!!.. Can pick this up for around (AU) $6.00 from pretty much anywhere. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have used this for years during Winter when my skin has been very dry and flaky, and this does wonders for my skin. The formula is very thick and creamy so it may leave your skin a bit oily afterwards, but I use this usually at night (even though its a 'day cream'). I wake up in the morning to soft skin and it makes applying foundation alot easier as my skin is no longer dry and flaky. I don't like the 'baby powder' scent it has, as it can be a bit too overwhelming for me, but that's not a big deal since it leaves my skin super soft especially from the harsh winds in Winter. I will continue to repurchase this throughout the colder months of the year. Quite cheap too. :)