July 25, 2014 | 1673 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Fusion Beauty - Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

I got this on clearance at Sephora a while back and ehhhh ... It's alright. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. My main complaint for this product is that it just didn't hold up very well for my oily skin. I felt like a complete grease ball by the end of the day. However, I could definitely see this working out for those with normal to dry skin. The coverage was very minimal which was great for school days or just day where I'm just lounging around. I also thought it applied really well ... blended like a dream no matter which make up brush I used or even with my hands!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never liked the idea of the tinted moisturizer but this one is just great , I read the great reviews and the price was tempting so I tried it and I am glad I did. This gives a very smooth light coverage , hides imperfections, has 15 spf it makes my skin look so velvety flawless. I got this primer in caramel shade was worried it would be too dark for me , well I guess I was quite lucky cause this is perfect . I am NC 30 and 35 in summer and this shade just makes my complexion glow , I just love it.. I got this from amazon for 5 USD which is dirt cheap compared to the results you get .. After few weeks of using this , I would like to add that now I use it with only concealer to hide dark undereye circles and I need nothing else , I am no longer using a foundation and I will be stocking up on this cause it make my skin look so perfect I can't believe it, I don't quite understand why ?!! cause in the past when I used to wear light coverage foundations they never gave me the perfect result that this tinted moisturizer gives me !! amazing but I won't complain I will just stock up. one last thing it didn't break me out , which is also very rare with my acne prone complexion as I tried more products than i can remember which did.. so this is my HG primer, light covergae foundation, moisturizer , you name it , it is the product that i need night and day to look perfect , please don't discontinue it. Thanks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by sofia0424

LOVE this product! I am 45 years old and use to only wear makeup on a special occasion. I wear moisturizer with SPF everyday. I have been loojing for a moisturizer, spf, and primer all in one. Since Im ageing I needed some sheer coverage to. Well I have tried everything out there and this is hands down the best on the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by bows89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great tinted moisturizer that so far hasn't caused me to break out. My only gripe with this is that it has a slightly slippery quality and therefore dilutes makeup that is blended into it; however, for that reason it would be great to break down a full coverage foundation. I'm really excited for summer to roll around so I can really use only this when the sun clears up my skin (siiiigh). This TM also smells fantastic, but not too strongly, which is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I'm loving this TM, it's my top favourite along with Quo's discontinued True Skin. It's very silicone-y and slippery, so if you don't tend to like that, then stay away. I love it, because it makes it very easy to apply and blend, and it works really well as a base for foundation, or to mix with foundation to make application easier and more seamless. On its own, the coverage is about what I would expect from a TM - doesn't cover major problems, but it works well enough for good skin days and makes my skin look more polished. I would never repurchase at the list price, but considering I got mine during Sephora's 75% off sale, I'm happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sherbetMakeup

This is my holy grail. I have terrible skin - acne but combination with slight wrinkles and small acne scars *SIGH*. I've been on a crusade to find something that covers but doesn't make me look older.

Most makeup ( even the best stuff) looks either mask like, too light, makes me break out or becomes flaky dry. *double SIGH*.

Bobbie Brown OF foundation and Trish Mcevoy TM work ok- but it does not give the coverage, dewy finish or fill in those big scars and bathtub-size pore of mine. Most Oil Frees look overly dry and bring out my fine lines.

This stuff is great! It smooths into those canyon-like scars I have on my nose and plumps up my wrinkles around my eyes like the lip fusion does for the lips. It has just enough coverage without being cakey.

Most moisture rich products tend to break me out ( and I'm super sensitive) - this does not. Instead it leaves a nice glow. Some people like a matt finish- I don't, since my skin is aging but with acne. Instead this is dewy but not greasy. It's also important to get the right shade, the coverage is more than most TM, but that's a little tricky.

The only bad thing is the price. Luckily, I don't need to buy a primer and most times I skip the foundation except under the eyes. Also, one pump is good enough for the whole face. The only thing that has come close is Benefit Porefessional ( gives a nice mat velvet look) and Dr Brant's pore. Neither of which give that moisture, plumping, glow or coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I bought this in sand when it was on sale in sephora. a good TM to use daily. very light n easy to apply. I like this a lot. love the packaging even more. I prob won't buy it again at retail price of $40? buh if I could find this cheaper anywhere else, then it is a YES.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at 75% off at Sephora. I have the "Ivory" shade, which is a perfect match for my very fair skin. It does not look yellow or beige when applied, but a great match with slightly dewey finish. That is the good part. The coverage is minimal - certainly less than Laura Mercier's TM, let alone the heavier ones. The effects of the built-in primer are similarly minimal. I would repurchase at the sale price only.

EDIT: This has become my favorite tinted moisturizer for summer time because it is very lightweight. Even with sunblock underneath it does not feel like my face is melting or it is cake-y. I don't wear it during winter, when thicker tinted moisturizers, such as Kiehl's work better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in Sand. That's too light for me (maybe for winter). Also, I have the same problem as Minnimina, although I'm decades older. In minutes I'm an oil slick. I think it's the 'cone. 'Cone and my skin just don't get along. I know if I wear anything with it in it's a matter of time before I start shining and breaking out.

For a TM this had decent coverage. The only way I can use this is with powder on top to mattify it. And even then, it makes me oily fast. Mind you, it looks good at first. It's very smoothing and does not look masky.

Would I buy it? No. It's far too expensive for something that I'm not crazy about. The price is the reason I gave it 3 lippies, not 4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using a sample of this for a few days now and I LOVE it!! It definitely seems more like a foundation than a TM because it doesn't moisturize in the least. The sample I have is Sand and it's quite yellow and a bit too dark for my NW25 (with a summer tan so I may be a little darker) skin but I blend it like crazy and it looks fine. It has great coverage for a TM. Because it's so dry, I apply moisturizer/serum under this, and then apply the TM. It's thick and I apply it with a damp sponge for a flawless effect (if I apply it with fingers, it looks heavy and highlights flakes because I am on the dry side). Then I use a brush to apply concealer where I need it and voila - perfection. It dries to a very matte finish and the best part: it LASTS all day and looks even better at 3:00 in the afternoon after a hot, sweaty day. I barely even have to blot with this stuff because it's so matte. I did noticed that the coverage on my nose had faded after a particularly sweaty day when I was on the playground in the sun with my kids for three hours. But it still looked pretty great. And the best part by far: it doesn't make me break out. A miracle because everything makes me breaks out. I will for sure be purchasing the full size in one shade lighter than Sand. For those of us who just can't do the whole "dewy" trend, this is a great option.