October 22, 2014 | 1015 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Wonder Woman Penultimate Eye Liner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Big barrel so it felt easy for me to hold.
the tip is fat which i like, but you have to be careful when you want to make a thin line.
the end of tip ended up drying out on me after 8 weeks and i wasnt even reaching for this that often for the product to dry out on me!! so that was very dissapointing. i have to tilt the pen to the side now to get the ink out of the pen.
besides this, the ink is actually black ink (texta consistency) and it isnt like a crusty/plastic ink like the Super slick eye liner and the other liquid eyeliner by MAC (ive forgotten the name).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Lisaloo

I like the oversized novelty appeal of this eyeliner. I think it's keeping with the comic theme. It really does look like one of those markers I used to play with as a kid. I've had/been using this for a few months and I don't find it difficult to apply. I took me a few times to get the hang of it though.

My biggest problem is that the marker is drying up and I haven't used most of the product! For such an expensive product I shouldn't have to wet the tip with my tongue (ew) to get it on my face!

I will continue to use this product till it dries up completely, or till I run out... but I won't be searching it out again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by purplenylon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Big tube but the tip tappers to a fine point. It glides on, so easy to apply. Stays on no caking.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner is too big for my liking.. Its as thick as a crayola marker and just doesn't glide on easily.. The first time I tried it at home the tip was already dried out :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is now sold out on the MAC website. First off, the packaging, while tacky, is larger than the normal Rapidblack Penultimate liner. In fact, it looks and feels just like a children's black marker. The application would be the same as applying with an ultrafine Sharpie, but that's kind of what I didn't like about it. The performance is the same as the regular (reformulated late last yr I guess?) Penultimate Eye Liner, which I do like, but it just felt wrong in this big size. :\