October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Toners - Merle Norman - Luxiva Daily Moisture Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It took a lot to tear me away from my Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion, but I'd heard this was a really good toner, and it was also in Beautypedia's list of best toners. So I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did. I find it doesn't really give me those instant matte and fresh results like my Estee Lauder one did, but in the long run, this toner has definitely made a noticeable improvement in my complexion. It's very comfortable and moisturizing, and I can even go without a moisturizer at night and my face doesn't feel dry and itchy (like it did before if I tried to go without a moisturizer afterwards). And even though it's formulated for Normal/Dry skin, and my skin is more Combination/Oily, it still works well for me and doesn't make my face break out or get really oily or greasy half way through the day. One thing I don't really like, though, is the packaging. I use cotton pads (not cotton balls), and with my EL toner, I could just squeeze out however much I needed onto the cotton pad. With this one, it's just an open top that you have to turn upside down onto the pad (like nail polish remover), and I'm constantly having to reapply more and more to the pad after only a couple swipes. But I think if I buy cotton balls, it'll work a lot better. So other than that, I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I'm surprised this toner has not been reviewed to date. It's such a great product that I can't rave enough about it! It doesn't sting my skin at all and one of the best toners out there! Every single toner I've tried has stung my skin and left it so dry. This is so gentle, yet removes residue makeup and even cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and believe it or not moisturized. I have cystic acne and use acne cream at night and therefore, have sensitive skin, and this is the only toner which leaves my skin so replenished. And I've noticed that my pores have noticeably shrunk! I can't recommend this enough!
This is my HG toner and I hope Merle Norman keeps making this!!!