October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eye Shadow - Inglot - Pearl 397

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The consistency and color payoff was great! It's a very simple, shimmery pink color, very similar to the bottom shade of the Wet N Wild "Walking on Eggshells" palette, but much creamier and with more lasting power. I personally felt very disappointed with the color. It was just very boring and unoriginal--exactly like the Wet N Wild. I was hoping it might have a tiny bit more warmth, or gold tone, or SOMETHING to make it more than just a basic shimmery pink. So it wasn't what I was looking for, so I returned it. But the shade itself is very simple, very easy, and if you're looking for a simple basic pink, you would love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pale peachy pink shimmery shadow. It's along the lines of MAC Naked Lunch and Jest, maybe a little peachier. It's very smooth and nicely pigmented. So pretty. I love to wear it on the lid with a coral shadow in the outer 1/3 like Inglot 361.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by gondolberga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation! exactly the same as urban decay sellout eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When purchasing Inglot shadows, I believe it's best to do two things. First, before you buy, read reviews and look at swatches. There are no descriptions and the website may not be your best source to determine the actual color. Second, the lighter shades in the Pearl tend to be very lightly pigmented. I bought 3 shades that I thought would be highlight colors, but they are all extremely similar with very light pigmentation. This is an okay light peach pearl but it really looks no different on my very pale coloring than the pink or the gold that I purchased. I wish that I had known, because I would have chosen different colors and just one highlight. Kinda disappointing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This color is great. One of my favorites from Inglot.
I wear this with a matte color purple or pink.
I use a NYX pencil- yogurt underneath.