October 25, 2014 | 1853 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Endless Chocolate 12

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Can I just say 'Wow'! This probably has to be THE best brown e/s in the market (both high-end and drugstore brands). It is the perfect shade of brown i.e. not reddish, coppery, brassy, orangey, taupey, etc. Simply a nice rich, deep and decadent chocoalte brown.I was very scared to try this as I steer clear of such pigmented e/s but bought this upon the great reviews here and am so glad i did. As others have mentioned, this really gives my eyes a very smouldering, sexy, and just enchanting look. Really brings out the brown/hazel in my eyes and makes them so mesmerizing (and I'm Chinese, ladies. You hardly hear people say this to Chinese women lol). Needless to say this is great for a smokey look but I have mixed this with Forever Pink (to tone down the smokey-ness) with black eyeliner and it looks great for the daytime. The texture is buttery soft and smooth, lasts the whole day, doesn't fade, no fallout, not shimmery/sparkly, but I have to blend super fast as it sets and becomes budge-proof very quickly upon application. Love this e/s. L'Oreal please please please do NOT discontinue this e/s ever!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by playmate420

new obsession! these creamy powder eyeshadows are similar to pressed pigments but somewhat wet. the texture was so suprising to me i loved it though. i think that is what makes the shadows last so long. their pigmentation is incredible! the packaging is cute and my favorite colors at the moment are iced latte and glistening garnet (a pink/red tone ive never seen in the market before but looks beautiful on). i wish my walmart had a better color selection, apparently there are a lot out but we only have about 10. all i can say is they are absolutely amazing! i want them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mariatrann

Love this! Very pigmented and has a shimmer which brightens the eyes. It's good to use as an eyeshadow base and will works perfectly for a smokey eye look :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this cool stoned smoky chocolate brown! Lasts all day, very pigmented and easy to blend. Is my new HG...I believe its similar to Bobbi Brown Cognac, BE Sex Kitten, or Revlon Shimmering Sienna...all shades that I adore. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one I reach for when I need a no fuss everyday smokey eye. It makes my brown eyes look very smouldery which I love! These stay on all day!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I picked this up yesterday along with the peachy gold color...it is amazing. I used my Mac concealer as a "primer" and applied this color as my crease color and as my eyeliner, it created the most gorgeous smokey eye I think I've ever made...it lasted all night, the color pay off is amazing, a little goes a long way, and you get a large amount of shadow on that little pot. Overall, I think this is a gorgeous cool toned brown shadow, it seems to have a bit of a blue base, not a warm/orange base which is typical of most browns. Comparable or better than many highend shadows/pigments that I own. Drugstore makeup is truly stepping its game up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another positive review for these eyeshadows! I have the brown colour which is a true brown with goldish shimmer, no hint of coppery redness, which is really hard to find! I decided to test this on a long, 12-hour workday with no primer. I applied it all over the lid and crease with a taklon brush and used some Teddy eyeliner. It was fantastic...during the regular day I was totally impressed by the lasting power. I did experience some creasing by the 12th hour but not bad enough to worry about - the glitter didn't fall out on my face throughout the day either. Need to pick up some other colours!
**edit: I took this down to 4 lippies because I found it hard to blend, it sets immediately which is difficult to work with sometimes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Totally gorgeous! Wish they would make matte shadows like this. Seriously pigmented and serious staying power whilst remaining smooth and easy to apply (with fingers). Definitely a must buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I love this e/s! Here's why, a beautiful, deep, richly pigmented shade of brown that has a warm tone but is not at all a bronze nor copper (many browns unless ashy, veer that way). I love the look of it, shimmer yes, but something more complex. I have large lids and would not color my whole lid with one color but as a contour this is great, as a liner this is great too. But wait there are other uses for this. It looks natural on brows with the right amount of sheen to emulate natural brow hair. Have dark brown hair with roots showing, again not so matte it doesnt look like natural hair on your hair line and since its long wear, its not going anywhere. Just a very useful all around mu item that contains a lot of product as well. I have not tried wet but have tried all of the 4 infallible e/s I own with various primers and without. I am still trying out which way I like them best and will update as I learn more about using these. One thing, there can be fallout upon application but after its not budging. So tap off excess before applying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I haven't used this as an all-over lid or crease color yet, but I love using it as a liner. It applies dark and smooth, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I'm sure it will look amazing as a deep brown smokey eye too.