July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - lip perfection/heavenly

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by dany06

im around mac nc 45/ revlon colorstay rich ginger. This color is pretty and very wearable when its on the lip. I like this smell way better than milani lipsticks. The texture is very weird. It feels like a dry oil on the lips if that makes sense. its not as opaque as the maybelline ones and seems to fade easily. It moves too much for me and that is due to the texture. But I can say that it is very light weight. It can be layered without getting clummpy. My major problem is that this color stains the lip a bright reddish peach. I dont like the florescent stain. It costs too much for what it is. If the color didnt slide revealing the darker tones in my upper lip then I would repurchase it.

Color wise its similar to revlon pink in the afternoon. It a tad lighter and a bit more muted.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

on spend 3 tube..this shade look stunning in my lips.glide easy..have stain and last for 4 hours..like all covergirl lip perfection shade

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by amandajoanna

I adore this shade! This is the color I reach for when I want a no fuss look that will perk up my whole face. On my fair warm skin it's perfect! I consider heavenly my MLBB shade :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I saw Temptalia's swatch of this and I ran out and bought it because I though it would be a moisturizing, soft pink for every day use. On my lips it's a slightly bold corally pink - it's not neon or anything but slightly less subdued than I expected. Nevertheless it's still a nice color and I feel like it really brightens my face. What I didn't like about it is how every time I wear it, it settles into my lip lines. It also has a slightly strong "lipstick" smell that my mother's lipsticks used to have back in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by 1Dayana1

I really enjoy this Cover Girl lip perfections they are my favorite lipsticks .This color Heavenly is such a nice light wearable pink for some reason on my lips wish are decently pigmented it looks way more brighter than it does in the tube. I love all of the shades i have in this line and they last a long time for a lipstick though i find that they can get drying after a while but its ok if you apply a gloss over it. Either way i still love this and i would definitely buy this again if i need to <3 .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a bright rosy pink. Very opaque, creamy & long lasting; no shimmer or gritty texture. I prefer more softer, barely there, MLBB pinks (preferably with a warm tone) so I found this too loud for daily wear on NC25 skin. Its even too much for night looks because I'm not bold enough to wear colors that look un-natural. I could see why this is a popular shade but its just not for me. I'l definetly be looking into this line as the quality is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This is a very nice pink. I bought it thinking it would be a neutral pink, but seeing as I am quite pale, it came out as a pinky coral. I like this, most coral looks orange and ghastly on me. I like it, I'll wear it, it just doesn't have that something special.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just to clarify people saying this color is a dupe for NYX Tea Rose. They are similar, but Tea Rose is deeper in tone. However, I personally feel this color is easily duped. Other colors I feel are similar are: NYX Round lipstick in Fig, Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Celeb (discontinued), MAC Chatterbox, and Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Darling (slightly lighter).

On me, this is a rather bright lip color that clashes with my skintone. I have to apply this lightly, or layer it with another product to make it work for me.

Formulation-wise, this (as well as the other CG Lip Perfection lipsticks) is creamy and opaque. However, it is drying and needs a layer of lip balm underneath or a gloss over it. Lasting power is 3 hours on me, and it stains the lips as well.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I own too many colors like it, but I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this about 5 months but haven't really used it due to having so many other lipsticks and when revlon's lip butters came out those were about the only lippies i reached for on a daily bases. today i pulled out heavenly and tried it out again for the 2nd times since buying it and OMG i totally regret neglecting this little baby. it's such a nice everyday medium pink that goes with a nude or smokey eye. totally brings out my lips its not really a MLBB because it shows more pinky. on top of the nice everyday wearability of it the formula is fantastic. i really like my revlon lipstick in primrose however i find it kind of drying after about 30 mins and i do exfoliate anytime i plan on wearing lipstick. today when i wore heavenly it didnt settle into the lines i have on my lips and stayed smooth and moisturized looking even after 2 hours of wear. staying power is whatevers. i don't really care if i have to reapply. that's part of the whole appeal of wearing lipstick and lipgloss to me...the reapplication after eating or drinking lol. there's no obnoxious smell that i can detect and the packaging is simply adorable not cheapy looking at all. definitely sturdy, sleek, and on the higher end looking side of drugstore lipsticks. all in all i LOVE this lipstick the color and formulation and will def purchase more colors from the lip perfection line. i actually bought Delish at the same time but haven't touched that once since buying it as well but i will def bring it out and use it more now. i totally recommend this color and lip line to anyone looking for a high quality drugstore lipstick. they have so many cute colors. i think i will try Enchantress next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I've tried quite a few of the shades from the Lip Perfection range and find that the formula is fantastic. It really is long wearing and the deeper shades even leave a really good stain. I find that heavenly is no exception. There is not discernible obnoxious scent and it just glides on effortlessly and it lasts. I am not crazy about the shade. I find it to be a very standard boring shade of warm medium pink that just doesn't do much for me. There is nothing interesting about it and I find the color dated. Other than that the formula is great.