April 17, 2014 | 1420 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - lip perfection/heavenly

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

on spend 3 tube..this shade look stunning in my lips.glide easy..have stain and last for 4 hours..like all covergirl lip perfection shade

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by amandajoanna

I adore this shade! This is the color I reach for when I want a no fuss look that will perk up my whole face. On my fair warm skin it's perfect! I consider heavenly my MLBB shade :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I saw Temptalia's swatch of this and I ran out and bought it because I though it would be a moisturizing, soft pink for every day use. On my lips it's a slightly bold corally pink - it's not neon or anything but slightly less subdued than I expected. Nevertheless it's still a nice color and I feel like it really brightens my face. What I didn't like about it is how every time I wear it, it settles into my lip lines. It also has a slightly strong "lipstick" smell that my mother's lipsticks used to have back in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by 1Dayana1

I really enjoy this Cover Girl lip perfections they are my favorite lipsticks .This color Heavenly is such a nice light wearable pink for some reason on my lips wish are decently pigmented it looks way more brighter than it does in the tube. I love all of the shades i have in this line and they last a long time for a lipstick though i find that they can get drying after a while but its ok if you apply a gloss over it. Either way i still love this and i would definitely buy this again if i need to <3 .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by distinewatso123

This is a nice, wearable pink lipstick that I think would be flattering on many different skin tones. I like that the tubes are sealed in the store but the packaging gives you an accurate glimpse at what the color looks. I was looking for a good everyday pink/nude lipstick & am happy with my purchase. The lipstick is pigmented, creamy, & relatively long wearing. I find that it leaves a slight tint on my lips after it's worn off which I like. I usually pair this with either my Beige or Tea Rose gloss by NYX.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a bright rosy pink. Very opaque, creamy & long lasting; no shimmer or gritty texture. I prefer more softer, barely there, MLBB pinks (preferably with a warm tone) so I found this too loud for daily wear on NC25 skin. Its even too much for night looks because I'm not bold enough to wear colors that look un-natural. I could see why this is a popular shade but its just not for me. I'l definetly be looking into this line as the quality is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This is a very nice pink. I bought it thinking it would be a neutral pink, but seeing as I am quite pale, it came out as a pinky coral. I like this, most coral looks orange and ghastly on me. I like it, I'll wear it, it just doesn't have that something special.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just to clarify people saying this color is a dupe for NYX Tea Rose. They are similar, but Tea Rose is deeper in tone. However, I personally feel this color is easily duped. Other colors I feel are similar are: NYX Round lipstick in Fig, Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Celeb (discontinued), MAC Chatterbox, and Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Darling (slightly lighter).

On me, this is a rather bright lip color that clashes with my skintone. I have to apply this lightly, or layer it with another product to make it work for me.

Formulation-wise, this (as well as the other CG Lip Perfection lipsticks) is creamy and opaque. However, it is drying and needs a layer of lip balm underneath or a gloss over it. Lasting power is 3 hours on me, and it stains the lips as well.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I own too many colors like it, but I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

bought this about 5 months but haven't really used it due to having so many other lipsticks and when revlon's lip butters came out those were about the only lippies i reached for on a daily bases. today i pulled out heavenly and tried it out again for the 2nd times since buying it and OMG i totally regret neglecting this little baby. it's such a nice everyday medium pink that goes with a nude or smokey eye. totally brings out my lips its not really a MLBB because it shows more pinky. on top of the nice everyday wearability of it the formula is fantastic. i really like my revlon lipstick in primrose however i find it kind of drying after about 30 mins and i do exfoliate anytime i plan on wearing lipstick. today when i wore heavenly it didnt settle into the lines i have on my lips and stayed smooth and moisturized looking even after 2 hours of wear. staying power is whatevers. i don't really care if i have to reapply. that's part of the whole appeal of wearing lipstick and lipgloss to me...the reapplication after eating or drinking lol. there's no obnoxious smell that i can detect and the packaging is simply adorable not cheapy looking at all. definitely sturdy, sleek, and on the higher end looking side of drugstore lipsticks. all in all i LOVE this lipstick the color and formulation and will def purchase more colors from the lip perfection line. i actually bought Delish at the same time but haven't touched that once since buying it as well but i will def bring it out and use it more now. i totally recommend this color and lip line to anyone looking for a high quality drugstore lipstick. they have so many cute colors. i think i will try Enchantress next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I've tried quite a few of the shades from the Lip Perfection range and find that the formula is fantastic. It really is long wearing and the deeper shades even leave a really good stain. I find that heavenly is no exception. There is not discernible obnoxious scent and it just glides on effortlessly and it lasts. I am not crazy about the shade. I find it to be a very standard boring shade of warm medium pink that just doesn't do much for me. There is nothing interesting about it and I find the color dated. Other than that the formula is great.