Cover Girl lip perfection/entwined

3.3

The color on the tube doesn't seem to match the color on my lips. Package shows a beautiful deep eggplantly color but on my lips it came off half the color then I expected...

on 12/21/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First off, I love the packaging of these lipsticks. It looks very expensive. As for this colour, I bought it because I was still on the search for the perfect mauve that wouldn't dry my lips out (& I still am). I'm kind of disappointed... This lipstick is not very pigmented at all & it's pretty much the same colour as my lips, just slightly darker & with a tiny tinge of purple. Pretty much a neutral lip for me...

In relation to the formula, I like that it glides on easily & is a lot less drying than my other lipsticks. It's still drying though, despite its claims. The smell is kind of weird, but I guess it's better than no scent at all. Lol. Still looking for the perfect mauve....

on 10/22/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been trying to broaden the range of colors I have for lipsticks, and in my search for a deep, eggplant shade I came across Entwined by Cover Girl. The bottom of the lipstick looks like it fits that description. But when I put it on, it's far more of a dark grape color than egglant. The bottom looks like it has a red undertone, but it's definitely a straight purple color. It's still beautiful, but I don't think it's true to the color swatch. It's definitely a brighter toned pure purple. The texture is dry feeling, not nearly as enjoyable to wear as the Revlon lipsticks. Overall, I'm not a fan, I have colors VERY similar to this (usually with a berry name). If you are looking for a grape color that can transfer into multiple seasons, this is a good choice, but for a vampy fall color; this isn't it.

on 3/10/2012 10:51:00 PM

A lovely dark berry that looks fabulous on fair skin...I love it. Actually, I love pretty much the whole Lip Perfection line except for the taste. Get rid of that crazy smell/taste and this is an HG line for me!

on 9/26/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I was looking for dark shades so this was one of the ones I picked. This is a soft/dark plummy color. It kind of reminds me of Viva Glam lll. i can line this with night moth or currant and it looks mature and sexy. It goes on smooth silky and creamy, never smearing all over my mouth.

on 3/18/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

entwined is a creamy dark berry lipstick.that goes well with my skintone and eyes! The formula last alone or paired with a lip gloss. Goes well withchateau by annabelle lip liner. To wear with bronzy,neutral,gold,beige shimmery eye shadows.could go with lilac,purple,pink as well.love it!

Popular Lipsticks