December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Glossaholic-Tipsy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jenwells813

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing bargain for $5 at Walmart! I keep tubes of this EVERYWHERE car, work, bathroom, kitchen, purse etc. Seriously a great pink, smells great, I try not to taste it off my lips but if I do it's not gross, I wouldnt say it tastes delicous though. Perfect lipgloss and I hope it's never discontinued. One thing to be careful about is when you pull the wand out don't pull too fast because it's such a big wand and so full of lip glosses the first few times you open the tube you may have a backsplash of lipgloss. For 5 bucks it's a great deal for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Samrose66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the feel and taste/smell. Goes nicely over my lipstain. Only thing I would have to complain about is when I pull out the wand it has a little too much gloss than I need for one application

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Love everything about this! Perfect pop of pink and has such an edible yummy taste. There are big chunks of glitter in these but don't be intimidated by them because they don't wear glittery and you don't feel the gritt on your lips. Love the big tube it comes in and the oversized applicator tip going onto your lips with one swoop. I was able to find a 6 pack of these in different colors off ebay for 12 bucks. These are a home run!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful lipgloss! Out of the 8-10 HC items I've purchased since they made the leap to WalMart several years back, I'm thinking this is by far my favorite!

For reference I have oily, fair, warm toned skin -brwn hair & eyes & I pretty much only write reviews on items that I REALLY love, or REALLY hate..

I owned another of the glossaholics called "Fairy" &did not care for it.. It was not flattering on me, so I swapped it away, &After the negative experience w/Fairy I never even glanced in the direction of HC lip items. But then yesterday, a regular FOTD posting MUA'er (a beautiful girl)posted a FOTD pic wearing "Tipsy" on her lips & It looked SO beautiful..&As I'm looking at the pic I notice that our skin colorings appear to be very close so I hoped that if I got this for myself it'd look great on me too ;P So this morning I got it & MOST lip colors I purchase I regret..For whatever reason a lot of lippies just don't look good on me &I look best in "MLBB" shades, blue-toned reds, and..uh..that's about it Lol ;)
Since I've been pleasantly surprised by this I highly reccomend it to everyone, but especially those of you who are like me, & can't just throw on ANY lip color & run out the door ;)
In the tube it looks NOTHING like how it does after applied.. In the tube it appears a bright, neon pink -Like something I'd pick up for my 13 year old cousin? NOT something anyone in their late 20's, early 30's would ever take a 2nd look at, But I grabbed it up anyway & am so glad I did because fortunately it's the perfect hint of a MLBB/pinky-mauve color on my lips but with some shimmer/glitter to it. It's not overly "sticky" (which is common in drugstore lip glosses), nor does it have any kind of overbearing scent (which is another common thing in cheaper glosses, though it does have a yummy scent, it's not overbearing nor is it yucky) So I absolutely love it :)

My one & ONLY minor complaint is the bulky tube -WTH? I mean, I'm glad it has a lot of product in it b/c of how much I love the color Lol but I'm sure HC could have found ANOTHER way to package this with the same amount of product but minus the bulk.. But like I said, just a minor gripe - I know HC likes to do things bold & different (and that's exactally what this big 'ol tube is..) so I accept it & will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim and started regretting my purchase as I thought it would just be another sticky drugstore lipgloss mess. The only thing I regret now is ever doubting this product. I love the lipgloss colour and the first time I applied it, I thought the sparkle flecks were huge but I actually like the size of them. It blends well and I don't find these very sticky at all. Plus, you get a lot of product in this tube. The applicator is also bigger than most, which I like. It picks up a lot of product and spreads it really easily. Love, will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

This bubblegum pink gloss with hints of glitter reminded me of the glitter sparkles in my Lancome Electric Pink gloss. The color of this gloss is a very sheer babydoll pink and it has a yummy vanilla flavor. I always fall head over heels for Hard Candy packaging and low prices and I usually regret my purchase, but I really love this gloss. It comes in a jumbo tube with a huge applicator, so it should last for a while. For $5 it is a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i like this lip gloss very much.! i got it at walmart for a fun dance i went too and when i put it on it kinda stung my lips even though they weren't chapped which i found to be odd, but anyways this color was perfect for a "barely there light pink sparkly glow", i really liked this and will be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a little treat on my grocery trip. I bought it especially for the glitter flakes in it. Like Hidden Treasure nail polish, but for your lips! If you don't like glitter, avoid this one. However, once applied, the glitter is a lot more subtle than you'd think. Also, the gloss is very sheer. I bought Tipsy because it was one of the darker looking glosses, but is still basically clear gloss with pink microglitter and gold flakies. I personally hate the chocolate smell, but it goes away once applied and I'm sure other people love it. It has a subtle sweet flavor, too. The gloss is not at all sticky. It wears off quickly, but the tube is so massive, I can afford to reapply. The applicator is HUGE. No exaggeration. I like that I don't have to double dip; the wand even has a little divot on the end to hold more gloss. But sometimes I can't get the wand back in the tube! I am afraid I am going to force gloss out of the tube and all over my bag. So one lippie off for sheerness and slight packaging issues. I will repurchase, because I would like one with cooler-toned glitter as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MsJax11

I love this product. It's the perfect amt of clear pink. I've even found that I can mix this well with a solid color for less transparency. Lasts long and is scented. Never need to double dip. Huge wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by BrenShe

This is a pretty good gloss. My only complaint is the wand is so big, it won't hardly come out of the bottle. You have to pull and pull to get it out. Also, the color (I got Tipsy) is almost clear with huge pieces of glitter in it. It's pretty, though.