Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Healing Body Wash-Aloe

4.6

Water , Petrolatum , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Glycerin , Lauric Acid , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Glyceryl Stearate , Fragrance , Cetyl Alcohol , Cocamide MEA , Citric Acid , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-67 , PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate , Jojoba Esters , PEG-14M , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea) , Butylene Glycol , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Ascorbic Acid , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica , Bisabolol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Octyldodecanol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Phytonadione , Silica , Methylisothiazolinone , Zea Mays Oil (Corn) , Zingiber Root Extract (Ginger) , PEG-8 Dimethicone , Retinyl Palmitate , Cholecalciferol 11/24/11

on 4/5/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Amazingly moisturizing compared to other body washes (dove, nivea etc.)
Smells fresh and a bit like watermelon scent.
Thick and creamy.
Use with Goldbond Ultimate moisturizer and your skin will never feel better!

on 2/6/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the *only* body wash that I've ever used that doesn't require me to use lotion after showering. Amaaazing product! Scent is light and pleasant. I don't have super-dry, itchy-type skin, but in the winter especially my skin feels more comfortable using some kind of lotion. Not with this little wonder! My skin also reacts in an unhappy way to some products, but absolutely not with this one. I'm in love with this whole line. Most definitely HG for me!

on 1/16/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for about two weeks now, and the difference in my skin is amazing. I get dry skin in the winter time like most everyone does, and shaving my legs every day certainly doesn't help matters. This body wash has really helped my skin. My skin feels a lot softer, and the ashy areas on my calves are all but gone. I like the fact that this body wash has a very light scent; it doesn't clash with perfume at all. It also washes clean, so there's no residue left behind...only nice, soft skin.

I got the bottle rather than the tube, and I have no issues with getting the product out. This body wash is a bit thick when it comes out of the bottle, so I normally turn it upside down right before use and shake it a couple times with the lid closed to get the product closer to the lid so it will come out more easily. It lathers very well to be so thick, which is another plus for me.

I think I paid around $6.xx at Walmart for the 12.5oz bottle, and it's definitely worth the price to me.

on 8/14/2011 3:18:00 PM

Just ok. Not very moisturizing...still need lotion on my legs. The problem with this is that is thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube. Won't buy again because are others that smell better and moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this body wash. It's very creamy but washes off with no residue, works very well as a shaving product, and has a very light, fresh scent that doesn't clash with the perfumes I wear. My once post-shaving itchy legs now feel sleek and soft, and my skin stays hydrated and pretty all day.

Popular Gels/Soaps