October 23, 2014 | 2201 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder - Light Bronzer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ShortAndProud

This didn't work for me. The bronzer only shows up on my brush as a shimmer and barely comes onto my skin. There is no pigmentation in this and the hearts fall out every time I open it. I am disappointed with this especially for the price. The idea is cute though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer.It gives nice golden glow and its very pigmented and easy to wotk with.I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great bronzer to start putting colour back on my face now that Winter is almost over here in NY. I love the little hearts they are very cute. The packaging is big but I like it and the brush that comes with it is not bad at all I swear. The puff I don't use except to keep the hearts from getting all over. I used the brush last night and it gave me the perfect amount of colour. Usually after foundation I will add my bronzer if I'm warming up my whole face. I don't contour really with this because of the shimmer. I love the shimmer in this bronzer though it's very subtle and looks very good on the skin. It doesn't look glittery or sparkly at all. You just look healthy like you have a glow or life to the skin.

I used the brush with no problem and I also use a stipple brush with it with no problems as well. The product goes onto a brush very easily and it's super easy to apply. It makes me look like I got a little sun for me this is a great transition to summer bronzer. For me I will use this I won't go darker because I'm an NW15-20 but if you tan this is good to start with before you move onto a darker colour. I really like PF cosmetics they are very good quality which, makes me think that's why they aren't as cheap as other DS products. You get a great amount of product and it works great. Great bronzer for people who just want that touch of colour without looking super bronzed. This would work very well for fair skinned lady's without a doubt.
Luv this! Definitely Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

First off, I gave this lower than the previous reviewers before but I would buy this product again on clearance. I would not pay full price. I originally got this from CVS for 75% off. I already like and have almost finished the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer. That one is a compact with the powder pressed in. This one is quite different, the most obvious being the packaging which is a bit clumsy. As soon as you twist off the top you are in danger of loosing some of these cute hearts. Also every time you swirl your brush in you are also in danger of the same. With that said, on sale if you like PF bronzers its a cute addition to your collection. I opened it 4 days ago and have already used it every day.

I took off 1 lippie for the clumsy packaging and 1 for the format, I would like this product in a pressed format.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to try this out since it looked like a much cheaper alternative to the higher end brands I have seen at Sephora. It comes in a round container with a screw top lid. Under the lid, there's a mirror. The product itself are loose heart shaped pebbles (SUPER cute!!). There are 2 colors: satin finish brown color and a frosted gold color. Also includes a powder puff as well as a brush. I didn't use the brush and just tossed it out. I kept the powder puff in there to act as a cushion so the hearts don't break if i were to tote it around or bring it travelling. Despite some of the hearts being frosted, i didn't find it looked too OTT when applied (even with a heavy hand). This is a LIGHT bronzer as the name implies, so don't expect it to have a lot of color saturation. Some may say this is too sheer, but for me, i like it. I have other bronzers that are very pigmented and needed one that was a bit more sheer. This fit the bill perfectly. Unfortunately, the one thing i don't like about this product is the price! It's $18 (at walmart canada). However, what got me to try this out even tho it was pretty expensive was that it came with the matching happy booster blush from the same line as a bonus. I would buy again if it came with another bonus but not by itself at regular price.

Oh, it does have a rather strong scent. Kinda smells like roses? just as an FYI. I didn't mind it so much and didn't seem to notice the scent once applied but some might find it a bit overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by foxpup82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It took me awhile to get the hang of this stuff. I bought a separate fluffy brush, based on other reviewers saying the included brush wasn't great. Because of this, at first I thought the bronzed was useless, as I couldn't pick up much color on the brush.

Once I used the included brush, I got much better results. It's great for very pale people like myself, as it's quite subtle, but you can build it up to an appropriate level without going overboard.

It gives me a nice healthy glow - no danger of looking orange, which is wonderful. I used to use Benefit Dandelion, but found it too pink, and Hoola was too dark. Happy Booster is just right.

The hearts are quite cute, but I wish the lid was opaque, because eventually those hearts are going to look trashed. This is true of most drugstore brands - why the clear lids? Oh well.

I'll definitely try this again once I use up my current compact. If you're pale and scared of bronzed, definitely give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It makes my skin glow w/ the right amount of color. And the packaging did me in... how cute is it?!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This wasn't a bad product, but I probably won't buy it again. I have oily NC 20-25-ish skin and I wanted something that would make me just a bit less pale. I don't use a lot of bronzers, because I don't like the unnaturally orange effect many of them can have.

Here is what I liked:
-It was subtle and did not come off as unnaturally orange
-The packaging was cute (this is not huge for me) and came with a brush and mirror
-You can control color and darkness depending on where you swipe your brush in the compact.

Here is what I did not like
-There was very little color pay-off. You really need to work at it to see any change on your skin.
-Swiping that pink star makes it too pink for a bronzer (though this can be used as a blush) Unfortunately, that little pink star has better color pay-off than the bronzer and is hard to avoid.
-It has sparkles, and they do show up (just swatch it in natural light to see them)
-The brush just floats around loose in the compact and I am always dropping it on the floor when I open it.

If you are looking for a product to apply all over your face that will combat paleness and you don't mind sparkles, give this a try. However, if you have darker skin, or are craving an actual bronzed effect, keep looking. This is rather expensive for a product that doesn't do all that much. Next time I will look for something with a bit more color pay-off and not so shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Duckiesangel8403

I love this product!

The smell is amazing, the color is perfect for my skin tone, and I can use it all over my face for a bit of color in the summer, or just on my cheeks as a blush or blush bronzer. I love the packaging, it's so adorable! I stocked up on this and have multiple back-ups, in different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

I'm an nw20 and I have to say, I love this stuff! Although it looks a little glittery/shimmery in the package, it does not apply that way. It adds a subtle glow and bronze. I do not use the brush it comes with, I use a large kabuki. When applying it all over my face, I avoid swiping the pink heart too much, or it can add a reddish colour to the face. However, swiping the heart along with the rest of the product with a blush brush and applying it to the cheekbones, makes for an amazing blush! It makes my cheek bones pop. Definitely recommend!