Mandom Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover

on 12/15/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to be using biore eye makeup remover. But that stings my eyes a little when used. This is definitely the best makeup remover for the eyes and its less oily as compared to the biore one. However it takes a few wipes to get all the eye makeup off. But nonetheless good

on 6/28/2012 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Note to anyone looking for this: this product has been renamed 'Mandom Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover', as part of their 'Bifesta' line of makeup cleanser products.

This is the ideal eye makeup remover. No gimmicks, just removes super-waterproof eye makeup without making you rub your eyelashes off. It's awesome. It's not all that expensive either. The only possible issue I could have with it is that it's not easy to get unless you happen to have a handy importer getting you the goods.

on 11/17/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG eye makeup remover. I wear Japanese mascaras that are difficult to remove, so figured a Japanese eye MU remover would be the most effective. It is a dual-phase remover. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I find it less oily than other dual-phase removers. It does feel a little oily immediately after use, but that dissipates after a few seconds. What I do is saturate a cotton pad with remover, lightly press it against my eye for 10 seconds. This softens the mascara considerably. I then swipe my lashes up and down with the pad (as if I was applying mascara, if that makes any sense). All the mascara comes off with no scrubbing and I've never lost any lashes doing it this way. I bought this at a local Japanese market for $15. You can also find it online.

on 3/18/2011 12:07:00 PM

Mandom Cleansing Express eye makeup remover is my new HG! Does not leave an oily afterfeel like Loreal's waterproof eye makeup remover, and that alone is enough to make me switch to this for good. It is a water based (dual oil and water layer) eye makeup remover (contains deep sea water and vitamins B & E which are moisture retentive ingredients) that removes waterproof eye makeup with minimal effort. Just press onto the eye area for a few seconds and everything comes off easily. Does not sting the eye area or make my eyesight slightly blurry (as it happens sometimes with Loreal's). Its hypoallergenic formulation is friendly to sensitive skin and is fragrance free, colorant free and preservative free. Packaging is in a screw cap bottle, contains 145ml and is made in Japan.
Ingredients: alcohol, water, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, glycosyl trehalose, PEG-400, sodium chloride, disodium edta, PPG-2-DECETH-7, pca ethyl cocoyl arginate, pentylene glycol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, butylene glycol, panthenol, sea water.