July 23, 2014 | 2173 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Flora eau fraiche

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have a small 5ml perfume bottle. I originally didn't buy this for myself. I bought a gift set that comes with 4 Gucci samples sizes for my mother. She didn't like the fact that they didn't come with a spray so she never used it and eventually gave it back to me. When I first took a whiff of it, I thought that it smelled okay. I didn't use the perfume right away and stored it away with my other samples and went on with my original perfumes. One day I wanted to wear something different and I chose to use this one. I can't tell you how amazing this smells with my skin. It smells so clean and fresh. On my skin, the fruity aspect of the scent stands out the most throughout the day. I couldn't smell that from just taking whiffs of the perfume out of the bottle. It isn't a sugary kind of fruity smell but very fresh. In other words, it doesn't smell like you are in a bakery or candy store, but it smells like you are in a garden with lots of ripe fruits growing. The feelings I got from wearing this perfume were healthy, clean, and happy. This smell is definitely one of my favorites. :)

My advice is not judge the perfume from sample papers or out of the bottle. Try it on your skin and you'll really smell the fragrance transform.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Flora Eau Fraiche is a rather unique sweet-floral clean scent with excellent longevity. As other reviewers have mentioned, it does have a strong soap flair (which I actually like), but it's tempered by bright florals, a touch of herbal green, and a subtle warmth. It actually reminds me of the older Herbal Essences scents from the '90s, before they all became sickeningly fruity. For an EDT, Flora Eau Fraiche has impressive lasting power and sillage (though not overwhelming). I spray the inside of my elbow once, press gently to my other arm, and can smell it easily for 10+ hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by uowen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a free sample of this from Sephora; for reference, I tend to like complex florals (e.g. Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Ete), but this one just gave me a nose full of soap, to the point where I thought I was smelling dish detergent or something. Once it dried down, it was less irritating, but the only note I get is still a sort of soapy, dirty floral. Not refreshing, not complementary, and definitely nothing I'd think of paying money for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wish I liked this fragrance more. I bought it on a whim and thought it initially smelled wonderful...but once I wore it and it meshed with my body chem, it didn't smell as good. It still smells good...but I want something that smells great. Its mostly floral and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by ladonnakt

Infatuated, in love, lusting after this scent. When I smell it I want to bathe, dress in lace unmentionable, and spray myself continuously. Ooops i forgot someone else has to read this. Really soft, sweet, sensual, feminine, and the epitimy of femininity.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Newyearsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this fragrance because it's Gucci and all, but it makes me feel a little sickish because of it's fruitiness. And it's too fresh and cloyingly bland for me.Maybe it's because I don't gravitate towards Eau Fraiche scents, but I don't think so. I really liked Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche, and I almost asked for it for Christmas. I would have but Chance Eau Tendre was more me, so I'm happy I received it as a bday gift! :-D But this is a nice smell for someone, I think, since I did like it before I got tired of it. Just try to smell it first before buying. SOOOO glad I got a sample of it from Sephora before buying!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by littleliarx3

I cannot STAND this perfume! I thought I would love it because of the notes, so I ordered it (and the original) as part of the Sephora FF sale. Today, I went to Macy's to try on some perfumes and I tried this and the original Flora on different wrists. Flora Fraiche opened with a nice citrusy scent and nice soft florals. I was really liking it, and then I walked away and after the dry down it smelled like bubblegum. Like big bazooka already chewed bubble gum, and I went home and scrubbed my wrists and still, all I can smell is bubble gum =( When my package from Sephora arrives, it's going back unopened.

If you are into very sweet scents, you will love this! However, I am not =( Beautiful bottle though - very very nice!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

This is beyond atrocious. Very similar to Miss Dior Cherie l'eau. This is a weird rotten fruit/ slash zest bar soap fragrance. I don't know... There is just some awful note in this that makes it terrible - really smells like b.o. truly - that was one of the main impressions I got. There is a similar "perm" (if anyone else knows what perm chemicals smell like you know what I mean!) note in this that is just revulting!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

This is the first time I think I have found a substitute for my beloved and also discontinued Parfum d'Ete. Green and lush, but also with a touch of sweetness. It smells fruity but calming at the same time. A rare instance when I smell pears but think or corsets and lace:)

EDIT: Took one lippie off because I got bored with it after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by miracle_as

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is it a coincidence that all reviewers have talked about Chanel Chance Eau fraiche?? I don't think so. :) Eau fraiche is my HG fragrance for 4 years. And for 4 years, any other scent couldn't get my love . It is the scent of "me".

All of a sudden a sample was given after a shopping and DG the one struck me and I smelled Gucci Flora fraiche in the store and liked it. The fresh is definitely better than the original one. After 4 years...a scent got my attention, and I wanted /want to give a chance to it. This is my second day of wearing it. As it is summer right now I chose Flora fresh but at the start of fall, I dream to buy Dg One also. After Chance fraiche and after the "me" scent Gucci flora fresh "can" be my second "me" scent but it won't be my HG. The number one will always be Chance Eau fraiche.

If we come to DG the one, I think this is what a woman should smell like. Everyone loves the poison series by Dior, and I sort of like Lolita Lempicka but I believe the "womanly woman version of me" should smell DG The one. So when I need/want to smell like a grown up, sexy woman I think I should use The One DG.

How about Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche this is me! :) Chance eau fraiche makes me feel sexy, young, attractive,happy, full of life, energy and sexiness in the instant I spray it. Oh what scents can do for us :) This is the smell that everyone comments on me, you smell so nice. All of us can't be wrong :) Please smell Chance Eau fraiche! And give a chance to all of them, maybe you'll like them even more than I do.