Regis Vivid Satin Shampoo

1.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

You know, I'm always secretly impressed by a shampoo that can manage to make my hair look like crap. It takes a special shampoo to do that. Because really, I can put almost any shampoo in my hair and it's fine. It's hair soap! How complicated can it be? So I really do admire the fact that a company can actually design a shampoo that just makes my hair look like complete crap all by itself.

Yes, if you haven't noticed this review isn't going in favor of this product. It's a damn shame too because it actually did a pretty cool job at making my hair feel... satiny. But that is where it all ended. Well except maybe the scent, the scent is okay... it has this nice warm sweetish scent going on.

But yes... oddly enough my hair felt soft it looked so rough, weighed down, and completely unmanageable after using this shampoo for about 2 weeks. It made me feel like I had used some heavy duty silicone products that I just couldn't get out of my hair. My hair even looked bad pulled back in a freakin' ponytail while using this. Now that's a bad hair day... and it's just a shampoo! I couldn't find anything in the ingredient listing to blame. I guess the overall combo of all the ingredients is just bad for my hair. Very bad.

In fairness I should give this product a 2 for at least the nice scent, affordability, and softness but really... it was complete crap and a waste of money so 1 it is.

Popular Shampoos