September 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection - Spellbound

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally wear subtle lip colors but I wanted something different and bold that is inexpensive. This is a very beautiful fuschia with blue understones. I am NC40-42 so I was surprised by how flattering it is on me. It instantly brightens up my face. This is very long lasting too..it has stained my lips until the next day!! It's one of my few lip products I would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

After many years and thousands of dollars spent trying to be a "no-makeup makeup" kind of girl, and countless variations of nude lipsticks languishing on my dresser, I had a color assessment and learned that I am a "Bright/Clear Spring." Lo and behold, bold colors don't look overly bold on me, they just look like me, but better. Since my skin is more warm than cool, I would never in a million years have tried a pink color like this in the first 31 yrs of my life. That's too bad, b/c paired w/Mac's "More to Love" lip pencil, it looks amazing on me. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by featherslikeanchors

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shade of lipstick is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is seriously AMMaZZZinGGG!!! Really. Every single time I wear it I get compliments and the staying power is great. Wear a light shimmery color (kitten by Stila) on your lids, mascara, lip liner in Rimmel Indian Pink or MAC more to love and this color. I think it's a dupe for MAC girl about town.
Just buy it, the price is right and you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kimknott

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the most long lasting lip product I own even compared to Mac lipsticks. The first day I got it, I applied it around 5pm. Around 11 it was still fully on without being reapplied (and after eating and drinking). Then, I showered and it was STILL ON! Even after I went to sleep that night it was STILL on the next morning VERY VIRANT! I even scrubbed my lips with soap and water and it didn't come off. Now, for me this is a good and bad thing. Because the color is such a vibrant dark fuchsia with blue undertones (can look red sometimes), it's not a color that I want to be wearing all the time. I put this on the day of prom in the morning, and by 6pm I wanted it off because it didn't match my dress but it wouldn't come off so I just had to deal with wearing that lip color. I even tried to put Mac hue over it but the spellbound color just was too strong. It showed through. It's also so pigmented that you probably need to line your lips before applying it. But if you like vibrant, long lasting lipstick then you will love this. Beats all lip stains I've tried including urban decays lip envy which is very long lasting but this lasts way longer than urban decays!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing. Gorgeous bright pink.
Lipstick and lipstain in one. So long wearing.
I am in LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE this line of Cover Girl's lipsticks, they are such high quality, very opaque and long lasting, matte and yet they aren't drying, and the best quality drugstore lipsticks I have tried. I do like Maybelline's Sensational line, but these blow those out of the water. This is my HOLY GRAIL lip color. I have gone through 3 of these already, and I've been wearing this color for a couple of years now. This is absolutely a darling color - a deep fuschia pink with blue undertones. It is the perfect lip color for my very fair yellow undertone skin. I am an NC-15, but even when I am an NC30 this looks fabulous on me. This isn't a crazy barbie pink, and even though it's brightening it isn't overpowering. It is VERY pigmented, and very opaque which is wonderful for a drugstore product. I find these comparable to MAC's lipsticks. Not only are the highly pigmented and matte - they are VERY long lasting. I find that when these wear off it leaves a very pigmented stain behind, even when I wipe it off or eat and drink. I love that because when I have crazy days at work and I'm running around I don't have time to touch up my lipstick. I have NEVER gotten so many compliments as I have while I was wearing this color! Women of all ages stop me to ask me what I'm wearing. One woman thought I was wearing a Dior lipstick, and when I told her it was Cover Girl she went into shock! Hands down, best lip color even made, I wear this the more than any other lip color I own and for a very good reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in a nude color and got a thumbs up so I knew what the texture would be. I saw this in Style magazine September as one of the 5 lippies you should own in pinks for fair skin and had a $2 off coupon ah rationalization! however I have no shades like this and I really like it! not bad for a drugstore!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahcoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love! It's a very bright pink, with blue undertones. I have fair skin with a lot of red undertones and it looks great. I'm also not a big lipstick wearer...that being said this product is very wearable. It also really pops with a self-tan. Lots of compliments. It does stain your lips to a nice pink after wearing as well, so if that's not something you like, pass on this. No noticeable drying or bleeding, but I did use a balm underneath. Love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by kjrose101

I LOVE this lipstick! The color is just to die for and can really take any look to the next level. It is the perfect spring/summer color. This lipstick doesn't dry out my lips like other lipsticks I've tried. I definitely recommend this product, and I will be repurchasing.