July 23, 2014 | 1275 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Olay Silk Whimsy Cleansing Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love the smell of this, especially paired with the lotion. It's an average body wash, not moisturizing or anything but it does the job. I really just liked this because of the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my HG body wash it smells soooo good !!! And leaves my body feeling so clean and fresh and soft ! Love this stuff will recommend to everyone !:) only thing that sucks is sometimes they don't have it at certain stores :/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this once last summer and... It smells SO GOOD! I find it really original and not overpoweringly floral at all. The scent really lingers too, so both I and the bathroom smell luscious after a shower with this!! Can't wait til it's on sale again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a slightly better-than-average drugstore shower gel. I really love the scent, it is just girly and clean without being "too much" of anything. Doesn't interfere with other scents after I exit my shower. Lathers great, so a little goes a longer way. It doesn't particularly dry out my skin, though it's not moisturizing either... I know I could have purchased a 'moisturizing' formula shower gel, but from the drugstore moisturizing shower gels generally actually just contain "fake" moisturizing ingredients like mineral oil and petroleum (or animal fats (tallow acid, stearic acid, etc...ew) so I stay away from those and just moisturize with lotion post-shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bunnyangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because it was on sale and cheaper than my usual body wash (Dove). It cleanses okay, but does not seem very moisturizing. In fact, I find it dries skin. It lathers a lot but is a very airy lather versus a creamy one like Dove's. I'm also convinced it is drying because of how my mesh sponge feels after I rinse it - kind of that squeaky clean feeling as if it's been stripped. I will not buy this again and am trying to find ways to use it up just so that I don't waste it. I'll probably fill my hand soap bottle with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product smells amazingly good. I have been reaching for this over my victoria secret and bath & body works products. I dorm - so whenever i use this in the bathroom, the scent lingers and all of the girls are like "WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD?"
I layer it with the silk whimsy lotion, and get compliments at school by who ever sits next to me. I love that it has a beautiful smell to it and its so cheap. I think I paid around 5 dollars for the body wash, and 3 dollars for the lotion. Can't beat it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't care much for the scent of this. Its not terrible, but not my cup of tea either. Smells like... a nursing home, almost? Not quite that bad, but pretty similar. Good thing I got it as a gift, I won't be buying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I really liked this body wash! The smell is great and it cleans well. I do agree that is has way to many sulfates in it. It doesn't dry out my skin considering how many chemicals are in it. The scent lingers and is well worth the money. It is around $5 for the large bottle at Walmart and it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells good, I put it to the 'hand washing' test. I wash my hands alot so I use a new body wash on my hands first to test it out. This didn't dry my hands out but..does it really need 3 different sulfate ingredients? Im sure I could find a more moisturizing body wash with less sulfates.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by nkar23

this is a review for the silk whimsy BODY lotion..... i havent tried the wash but so far i love the lotion. i have a hard time with lotions bc they dont lock moisture into my skin, or they lock too much and get greasy...and i live in humid temperatures so that is a nono! i like this lotion because it smells wonderful and it does a good job of moisturizing!!! would recommend...and its pretty good for a drugstore brand!