Olay Olay Silk Whimsy Cleansing Body Wash

3.9

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA FRUIT EXTRACT, ZEA MAYS SILK EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, YELLOW 10, RED 33.

on 11/29/2014 10:49:00 AM

It's the best smelling body wash I've ever used but it's a little drying. Not too horribly but I wouldnt recommend this if your skin is dry in any way. I love the scent though! I wish they'd make a perfume of this scent! I'd buy that!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the smell of this, especially paired with the lotion. It's an average body wash, not moisturizing or anything but it does the job. I really just liked this because of the scent.

on 9/4/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG body wash it smells soooo good !!! And leaves my body feeling so clean and fresh and soft ! Love this stuff will recommend to everyone !:) only thing that sucks is sometimes they don't have it at certain stores :/

on 4/17/2013 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this once last summer and... It smells SO GOOD! I find it really original and not overpoweringly floral at all. The scent really lingers too, so both I and the bathroom smell luscious after a shower with this!! Can't wait til it's on sale again.

on 11/18/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a slightly better-than-average drugstore shower gel. I really love the scent, it is just girly and clean without being "too much" of anything. Doesn't interfere with other scents after I exit my shower. Lathers great, so a little goes a longer way. It doesn't particularly dry out my skin, though it's not moisturizing either... I know I could have purchased a 'moisturizing' formula shower gel, but from the drugstore moisturizing shower gels generally actually just contain "fake" moisturizing ingredients like mineral oil and petroleum (or animal fats (tallow acid, stearic acid, etc...ew) so I stay away from those and just moisturize with lotion post-shower.

on 7/10/2012 3:17:00 PM

I bought this because it was on sale and cheaper than my usual body wash (Dove). It cleanses okay, but does not seem very moisturizing. In fact, I find it dries skin. It lathers a lot but is a very airy lather versus a creamy one like Dove's. I'm also convinced it is drying because of how my mesh sponge feels after I rinse it - kind of that squeaky clean feeling as if it's been stripped. I will not buy this again and am trying to find ways to use it up just so that I don't waste it. I'll probably fill my hand soap bottle with it.

on 6/25/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells amazingly good. I have been reaching for this over my victoria secret and bath & body works products. I dorm - so whenever i use this in the bathroom, the scent lingers and all of the girls are like "WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD?"
I layer it with the silk whimsy lotion, and get compliments at school by who ever sits next to me. I love that it has a beautiful smell to it and its so cheap. I think I paid around 5 dollars for the body wash, and 3 dollars for the lotion. Can't beat it.

on 5/12/2012 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't care much for the scent of this. Its not terrible, but not my cup of tea either. Smells like... a nursing home, almost? Not quite that bad, but pretty similar. Good thing I got it as a gift, I won't be buying it.

on 4/11/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked this body wash! The smell is great and it cleans well. I do agree that is has way to many sulfates in it. It doesn't dry out my skin considering how many chemicals are in it. The scent lingers and is well worth the money. It is around $5 for the large bottle at Walmart and it lasts a long time.

on 1/23/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It smells good, I put it to the 'hand washing' test. I wash my hands alot so I use a new body wash on my hands first to test it out. This didn't dry my hands out but..does it really need 3 different sulfate ingredients? Im sure I could find a more moisturizing body wash with less sulfates.