August 31, 2014 | 959 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Fresh Squeezed

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by rubyfriday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really nice colour and smell. Lasts fairly long for a gloss. Brush not great though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Prazzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went to my local Benefit counter to buy some bronzer, when my sister pointed out their promotion: buy two Benefit products to receive a free gift. I didn't have a lot of money on me and Benefit products are quite expensive, so even though there are plenty of other products I would rather have bought, I had to look for the cheapest option. The lipglosses were still expensive, but at least I could afford it.

I chose Fresh Squeezed, as it looked like such a pretty grapefruit pink colour and I thought it would pair well with the orange-toned lipsticks that are so fashionable in 2012.

It's not the best gloss I've ever used. I do like the colour, it's very pretty, quite pigmented and it turns orange lipsticks a nice warm apricot colour. It has very tiny glittery sparkles in it that can't be felt on the lips. It also has a lovely fruity smell that I really like. However, it's not very glossy at all. Not a lot of product comes out on the wand and I find I have to dip into the bottle a couple of times to cover my lips. Perhaps I need to slather on more product to get a glossier finish, but I don't think I'd enjoy that. It ends up being about as glossy as my lip balms.

I wouldn't repurchase, as I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss and I thought this was far too expensive for something that's not even very glossy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

For the price, I'd expect to get more product, but the tiny amount you get is still great for what it is. In the tube it appears to be a shimmery peachy pink, much like Orgasm from Nars, although Benefit's formula is far superior to Nars. It's thick and creamy, smells fruity, has no discernable taste and last for a great deal. IMO, it's better than Nars' glosses because I do like the longer lasting thickness. But the smell can be an issue, as it is very strong and I've been turned off by the fruity scent on days where I get a little headache. Pigmentation wise it is neither in the sheer side or the strong side, so it's just enough to show up with or without lipstick underneath. I consider it one of the better glosses in the mid-high end range of lip products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A pink grapefruit colour with lot's of shine and great pigmentation/lasting power :)