September 1, 2014 | 1969 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Lily Extase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Csarina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Calling all you MAC Girl About Town lovers. This is the best dupe I have seen. I have the two of them, because I temporarily lost my MAC and saw Lily Extase, and the next week I found my GAT, and couldn't believe the sameness. I prefer the MAC feel and lastingness, but the rimmel one is definitely worth a try. It goes beautifully with MAC Magenta lip liner too. I fill in my lips with the Magenta and then put the lipstick over and it lasts all day, although I love swiping my lipstick on every chance I get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Jamaican

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lasts relatively long, goes on nice, doesn't dry out my lips. I love this lipstick. Has a flowery perfume to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Do I really need another bright pink? Yes, because it was half-off at SDM and I love the RImmel Moisture Renew formula. RImmel have an excellent range of pinks from blue to hot to rosey. This one's definitely cool, bright but not screamingly so, and very comfortable to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lipstick. A nice, hot pink colour that is perfect for spring time.